• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The air cadet thread

I did Glider at CRGS in 2002. I was in A Flight and Chreptak was my instructor. One of the best summers ever. I was at CRGS for ITAC in 2000 too.
Whatsaboutchoo?

4SYTH

Hey! im in air cadet AS WE SPEAK!   ;D (or read.. take ur pic!) is anyone here from the west? im in bc.. in surrey 767 dearman & im a cpl! ohhh ahhh! cpl!   ;) my sis was in it for ever & her hubby as well!(as well as all of their frined and family) so i know whats going on..   hows everyting going for all of u that aged out? well i'll c ya all later~! Cpl Duckie!    :cdn: bibi! :D

any of all'yall from 822 this is rambo/ramrod/kitchenb!tch :salute: ;D >:D 8) :D :threat: :skull: :cdn:

We just had a sports comp today. Our sqn didnt do that bad, pretty good actually; 3rd place overall. Was anyone else there? (TAG sports comp BTW)

was it the zone rifle comp.my squadron placed second. ;D :crybaby: :threat: :mad: :D :'(

My wing (still getting used to that) placed 3rd in the sports competition in are area. Dont think its the same one were talking about tho.

you should have seen the one army cadet core they must be takeing marksmanship staroids or something (they took alot of bling home)! :eek:

yoman said:
My wing (still getting used to that) placed 3rd in the sports competition in are area. Dont think its the same one were talking about tho.

Yoman, Ottawa valley ain't TAG.

yoman said:

OUR

I was in cadets up till last year and i went to SIC 02 Coldlake

patty said:
not spelling grammar lol :p

Hey I speak English and French so sometimes I mix some of them around, or I start a sentence in English and end up ending it in French. lol
But hey, all is good hear.   ;D

Hello to all current and former air cadets!

Cadet in 52 "City of Calgary" 1987-1993. CI with 604 "Moose" Calgary 2004-Current

Was anyone here in 52 City of Calgary Air Cadet Sqn back in 1998-99? I was in Golden Hawks flight was back in the day, now I'm almost done first year at RMC.

Back