• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2024-2025

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I wanted to create this thread for recruits looking to start the Regular Officer Training Program in 2024.

I am currently on the competition list for Infantry Officer, hoping to go to RMC Kingston in the fall. My CFRC has informed me that selection will begin in December. As it is already December 11th, I wanted to inquire and see if anyone has received an offer yet?

On a side note, has anyone seen the buzz around RMC ceasing to exist (at least as it currently does, a.k.a degree granting) depending on the results of this review board? Personally, I don't view it as a likely scenario; however, in the event that it did happen, I wonder what they would do with all the first or second year cadets. The two most obvious scenarios I can think of are, A) they finish all the current grad classes and implement a new program afterwards, or B) they send all the OCdts to civilian university. Curious to hear everyone's thoughts.

Regards,

Hey! I'm looking to start there this fall too. I have seen a bit about that! So they actually might scrap RMC as a school? And yes, I'm curious what would happen to us?

Hey everyone,

I wanted to create this thread for recruits looking to start the Regular Officer Training Program in 2024.

I am currently on the competition list for Infantry Officer, hoping to go to RMC Kingston in the fall. My CFRC has informed me that selection will begin in December. As it is already December 11th, I wanted to inquire and see if anyone has received an offer yet?

On a side note, has anyone seen the buzz around RMC ceasing to exist (at least as it currently does, a.k.a degree granting) depending on the results of this review board? Personally, I don't view it as a likely scenario; however, in the event that it did happen, I wonder what they would do with all the first or second year cadets. The two most obvious scenarios I can think of are, A) they finish all the current grad classes and implement a new program afterwards, or B) they send all the OCdts to civilian university. Curious to hear everyone's thoughts.

Regards,
Hey! I am also in final processing right now and hope to get in for ROTP-AERE. I was told the selection process starts in January from my recruiting centre. I don’t know what would happen if RMC ceased to exist though but I doubt it will happen anytime soon if they are still taking applications for a 4 year program.

Hey! I am also in final processing right now and hope to get in for ROTP-AERE. I was told the selection process starts in January from my recruiting centre. I don’t know what would happen if RMC ceased to exist though but I doubt it will happen anytime soon if they are still taking applications for a 4 year program.
That is true, probably won't be for a bit. I'm going for pilot, still have some work to do before I see the competition list but hopefully soon!

I finished my supplementary application for RMC in early November and never heard back from them. The website still shows that I am in the ready-for-testing category, but I already did the CFAT in September.

Does anyone know how to submit your grade 12 marks to RMC? When I submitted my supplementary RMC application, I didn't have my term 1 report card yet.

I finished my supplementary application for RMC in early November and never heard back from them. The website still shows that I am in the ready-for-testing category, but I already did the CFAT in September.

Does anyone know how to submit your grade 12 marks to RMC? When I submitted my supplementary RMC application, I didn't have my term 1 report card yet.

I would suggest reaching out to your recruiting centre and following-up on where your file is at. What trade did you apply for?

I wrote them an email but no response, I will call them tomorrow. I applied for intelligence and military police

I would suggest reaching out to your recruiting centre and following-up on where your file is at. What trade did you apply for?
did you submit your grade 12 marks with the rmc supplementary or did you submit them separately?

did you submit your grade 12 marks with the rmc supplementary or did you submit them separately?

I graduated a year early and then spent a year playing hockey, so my high-school transcript was already complete when I sent it to them. I am honestly not sure how that works for current grade 12 students.

I graduated a year early and then spent a year playing hockey, so my high-school transcript was already complete when I sent it to them. I am honestly not sure how that works for current grade 12 students.
I see, thank you for your reply!

You'd wanna bring those to your recruiter I believe

Hey everyone,

Regards,
I’m surprised they may be sending out offers soon I always heard they sent offer in March - may, when we’re you put on the competition list ?

I’m surprised they may be sending out offers soon I always heard they sent offer in March - may, when we’re you put on the competition list ?
I made the competition list on December 1st. I believe they start making selections once they have a large enough pool of applicants, although I was told by my recruiting centre that they start in December.

I'd be surprised, what trade are you on for?
NCS Eng and MSE. Ive seen in these forums from last year some folks got their offers around this time, just hope i dont have to wait until april/may to hear something back.

Pilot but all I've done so far is the CFAT. Waiting to get booked in for medical and interview

Oh man, thats alot to do in the next few months. Better hope youre prepaired for the aircrew test because its difficult, i took it a few months ago myself trying to go for pilot but failed it.

Back