• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The air cadet thread

sgt_mandal

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just thought I'd make this thread too see how many Air Cadets are out there besides me and condor888000. Also, I guess this could be a place for general Air specific talk.

i was an air cadet once. i'm thinking of transfering back to 111 sqn and spend my last 1.5 years of cadets as an air cadet

Wow, this takes me back. I was an air cadet years ago in 52 City of Calgary Sqn. They promoted me to corporal 2 weeks after I quit.

Yay, I was mentioned...
Anyway, I think there's at least two others, may be wrong on that though...

former Air cadet, now Air CIC officer here.

regards

PV

Are you even really a pigeon Mandel? I would have though SI would have corrupted you... ;)

Nothing worng with SI, as long as you went to Baggotville.

PV

FSgt_mandal said:
:mad:................thats not very nice now is it...............

Nothing wrong with calling each other pigeons... then again maybe there is a probleme  :-X

condor888000 said:
I prefer to be called a flying squirrel... More accurate for a glider pilot...

humm hello squirrel

ME?! corrupted?! ha! maybe just a little greener, but stilll a little blue too :D :D I still have my FTGU from Back when I wanted to be a polot! AHAH!! me a pilot go figure :p

BTW, Bagotville is good hehe  8)

Ahhh...too many responses needed..
PViddy said:
Nothing worng with SI, as long as you went to Baggotville.
I did Aircrew there, that worth anything??

yoman said:
humm hello squirrel
That's flying squirrel... 8)

FSgt_mandal said:
ME?! corrupted?! ha! maybe just a little greener, but stilll a little blue too :D :D I still have my FTGU from Back when I wanted to be a polot! AHAH!! me a pilot go figure :p
An SI, a pilot?? How do we know you won't crash just to survive, eh?

P.S. For the record, please don't take that as an anti-SI comment. 5/56 on my gliders course had SI...

condor888000 said:
An SI, a pilot?? How do we know you won't crash just to survive, eh?

P.S. For the record, please don't take that as an anti-SI comment. 5/56 on my gliders course had SI...
HAH! the sad thing is, i probably would  ;D

Hey gents...as a former air cadet myself its good to see there is still interest in SI and flying and air cadets in general....

Good on you all and keep it up !

Back