• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The air cadet thread

Crazy SI... ::)

wait a tic, he was reffering to a post talking about my post...damn you all!

sleep good...

I started to think this was turning into a msn conversation.

You havn't studied for power yet! you should already wrote the MoT exam.

PV

1st, it's not the MoT. That's what you are required to pass at the course to receive your licence.
2nd, Ottawa is Eastern, which writes the exam/does the interviews this coming Saturday.

Former Air Cadet.

Finished as a WO2, from 557 Langenburg Sqn

Sitting here reading the Nav section and I found something that I may as well share...
[quote author=FTGU, Opening Paragraph, Nav Section, p. 175]
The earth on which we live is a ball or sphere, technically an oblate spheroid. Not knowing any better, the human race has for centuries lived on the outside of the sphere, enduring heat and cold, clouds and rain, snow and sleet, fog, mist and mortal uncertainty. In due course, cities of the future may be located underground in a world of perfectly regulated conditions of heat, light, and fresh air. Meanwhile we are here today and gone tomorrow and must make the best of our cabbage-patch world, such as it is.
[/quote]
All from an aviation bible...

1st.  Didn't know you were Eastern.

2nd.  Interviews and exams are usually done seperately, at least in Central region.

good luck

True, most do do interviews seperate, I know that Central, Atlantic, and Pairie do at least, but eastern is a bit weird sometimes...

And thanks...

Former Sgt. with 80 Spitfire in Kitchener, Ontario

I was considered for camps, but I never had the time (volunteer work and family)

Currently applying for a weapons technician (land) position in the regs. (traitor, I know)

Nic

Sorry guys,
But I've come to crash your little partay!  ;)

Talking bout crashing.............Condor, dont they make a crunchie sound when you crash on them?  haha

In Central Region you still don't write your MoT until the forth week of camp either way.  Enterence exam was 2 weeks ago if I recall, and interviews this week or possibly the next.

Retired WO2, 862 Lambeth Lightning Sqn. Currently CI

Back