• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal Minority Government 2019 - ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutter politics was introduced IMO by the father of the current PM. And its not going anywhere.

Gutter politics are as old as politics, whether deliberate mispronunciation of a name to mark someone as foreign, picking favourites to deliver programs with a wink and a nudge understanding that what's good for the Railway is good for the government of the day (wink wink)... Nothing new under the sun.

If the CPC supporters want to double down on the personal attacks on politicians that alienates 50 percent of the voting population, well, as Napoleon once said, never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
Have to wait and see what impact, if any, it will have on female voters.

Attachments

• OIP.jpe
    OIP.jpe
    23.5 KB · Views: 8
Have to wait and see what impact, if any, it will have on female voters.
This and stuff like climate barbie will continue to ensure that female voters continue to vote for parties other that the CPC.

And the CPC knows this which is why Andrew Scheer denounced it.

But the unfortunate thing about politics today is a lot of it happens in the open, in public, on the internet. So while people have the absolute free speech to say things like climate barbie, female voters have every right to be turned off by that kind of talk and park their vote elsewhere.

5ezt96.jpg

Pretty shallow opinion of women's voting priorities.
Also assumes it wasn’t a False Flag attack. I would not put anything past an organization that in practice, has demonstrably shown disdain for those, including highly educated, accomplished and in some cases racially diverse, women from being kicked to the curb, in the interest of the leader’s will.

Maybe someone savvy about politics ( and women ), can explain this?

Maybe someone savvy about politics ( and women ), can explain this?

In spite of JT's obvious disdain for women he still gets the over 40 female vote. My daughter who is 29 absolutely hates JT (she's a dipper supporter) and amongst her girl friends they see through his bullshit.

Thank you both for your insight. This is what caught my eye,

If only men voted, the Liberal and Conservatives would be in a statistical tie. Only women: the Liberals win a crushing 226 seats.

Also assumes it wasn’t a False Flag attack. I would not put anything past an organization that in practice, has demonstrably shown disdain for those, including highly educated, accomplished and in some cases racially diverse, women from being kicked to the curb, in the interest of the leader’s will.

False flag attack using a conservative MP.

Those dastardly liberals.

Let's put it this way.

Are you of the opinion that belittling attacks on female politicians by a certain parties supporters makes women more or less likely to support that party?

Because to me, either women look past that, or they activily dislike it.

There is no positive that can come from it in my honest opinion, which is why I can only look at it like a own goal by those who do it.

Which to me, circles back to Napoleon, and never interrupt the enemy when they are making a mistake.

Have at it.

In spite of JT's obvious disdain for women he still gets the over 40 female vote. My daughter who is 29 absolutely hates JT (she's a dipper supporter) and amongst her girl friends they see through his bullshit.
The real interesting part here is a female voter who hates Justin Trudeau isn't voting CPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back