• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Attitudes towards the Liberals

If anyone is “ok” with what happened in this video, on either side of the political line, there’s something wrong with you IMO.

happy-gilmore-adam-sandler.gif

;)

Latest aggregate polling.

CPC still maintaining its popular vote numbers but a slight drop in projected seats. NDP up a bit. LPC a seems to have stopped dropping.

I like the Code. Why do I find myself thinking about an Alaskan Electrical Inspector of my acquaintance and the three year effort to get an internationally approved panel locally accepted?

Looks like Austria is pulling public funding from the world's oldest news paper...

#cbcshouldbenext
...and shifting it to another state-run platform. However, that part wasn't reported...hm...weird. :unsure:

The newspaper's role as official gazette, it's main source of revenue, will move to a separate state-owned online platform.

The government argued that this was in line with a European directive to centralise and publish official information online.

Meanwhile, the Wiener Zeitung will establish a media hub, a content agency, and a training centre for journalists.

I like the Code. Why do I find myself thinking about an Alaskan Electrical Inspector of my acquaintance and the three year effort to get an internationally approved panel locally accepted?
Breaker panel?

Breaker panel?

No - Control Panel with internal PLC, micro-starters and main power supply with breaker, externally mounted gauges and switches, remotely actuated valvea and pumps and remote sensors.

Issued a UL 308 out of Denmark in a UL approved shop. Had to drag an ETL inspector up north to recertify the panel and put an additional sticker on it to placate the local.

It's like we've been taken over by aliens from the planet 'Selfie Virtue Signal' ;)

Trudeau-Jackman-screengrab-from-Twitter.jpg

Canadians are looking for a little shared adversity and solidarity from their political class. The first politician to figure that out could rule for a long time.

It's like we've been taken over by aliens from the planet 'Selfie Virtue Signal' ;)

1682869185763.gif

This is pretty telling about how out of touch he is, as he lives in his own little fantasy world of self-convinced Canadian awesomeness…the irony of his words, which he can’t at all see, are a mirror of his own actions in Canada…

He told the Council that the world is experiencing a “moment of uncertainty like we haven’t seen in our lifetimes,” with authoritarianism on the rise and new threats emerging to weaken democracy. “If we don’t step up, other forces will step in,” he said.
Disarming those who abide the law while systemically forgiving and freeing those who don’t so that Canadians face a clear and continuous increase in violent crimes across the country as well as delegating censorship to unelected commissions that do his bidding at a Machiavellian arm’s length for both ease of implementation and convenient disassociation…authoritarianism indeed…but from inside the country, modeled after those he admires for practicing the same elsewhere around the world.

Ah! So that's why I've had trouble hating Trudeau as much as the rest of you:

As long as there is something going wrong or someone suffering in Canada, politicians are not allowed to be excited, happy, and smile. I hadn't realized that!

And all this time I thought they were just people like you and me!

View attachment 77443

This is pretty telling about how out of touch he is, as he lives in his own little fantasy world of self-convinced Canadian awesomeness…the irony of his words, which he can’t at all see, are a mirror of his own actions in Canada…

Disarming those who abide the law while systemically forgiving and freeing those who don’t so that Canadians face a clear and continuous increase in violent crimes across the country as well as delegating censorship to unelected commissions that do his bidding at a Machiavellian arm’s length for both ease of implementation and convenient disassociation…authoritarianism indeed…but from inside the country, modeled after those he admires for practicing the same elsewhere around the world.

Canadians don't understand that good foreign policy backed up with a way to carry it out (Military) is what gets you a voice.

No cares about what you have to say if all you ever do is talk the talk.

Ah! So that's why I've had trouble hating Trudeau as much as the rest of you:

As long as there is something going wrong or someone suffering in Canada, politicians are not allowed to be excited, happy, and smile. I hadn't realized that!

And all this time I thought they were just people like you and me!

If one thinks what he is doing is generally moving us in the right direction I can see the point in your statement.

If one thinks what he is doing is generally moving us in the right direction I can see the point in your statement.
I don't think that.

I just don't see how a single picture of Trudeau being excited and smiling provides any sort of actual critical proof of either his success or failure as a PM.

I didnt like Harper, but I LOVED whenever he showed his humanity and sang while playing piano.

I don't think that.

I just don't see how a single picture of Trudeau being excited and smiling provides any sort of actual critical proof of either his success or failure as a PM.

I didnt like Harper, but I LOVED whenever he showed his humanity and sang while playing piano.

I think the view is Canadians are hurting from a few years of trouble, and soaring prices, and wages that won't keep up and our PM is out rubbing elbows with celebrities and speaking platitudes.

My bias hear is well established, but to me it's a picture of an opulent out of touch leader who is more concerned about his lifestyle and image than rolling up his sleeves and working to get things under control for Canadians.

I think the view is Canadians are hurting from a few years of trouble, and soaring prices, and wages that won't keep up and our PM is out rubbing elbows with celebrities and speaking platitudes.

My bias hear is well established, but to me it's a picture of an opulent out of touch leader who is more concerned about his lifestyle and image than rolling up his sleeves and working to get things under control for Canadians.
You're being way to kind to him

narcissistic Psychopath.jpg

Back