• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Yukon Fur Hat

Got mine in time for Christmas dinner. I suggest using the sizing guide on the logistik website to figure out what size to order, as the sizes are a little skewed in my opinion.

My sexy Austin Powers inspired winter boots arrived today.  Man, those and that hat.  I'll be invincible.  :nod:

I had to wait for my points allottement last Sunday, but my Disco boots are ordered.  8)

Actually I'm impressed with them.  Good quality leather by the look, sheepskin lined and they fit nicely too.  Will see how good the tread is next winter.  Will be great for shoveling outside and other small trips.

jollyjacktar said:
My sexy Austin Powers inspired winter boots arrived today.  Man, those and that hat.  I'll be invincible.  :nod:

Oh behave....next thing you'll want is freaking sharks with  "laser beams" attached to their heads....some guys.....sheesh.

jollyjacktar said:
Actually I'm impressed with them.  Good quality leather by the look, sheepskin lined and they fit nicely too.  Will see how good the tread is next winter.  Will be great for shoveling outside and other small trips.

You make them sound like Uggs :p

Jim Seggie said:
Oh behave....next thing you'll want is freaking sharks with  "laser beams" attached to their heads....some guys.....sheesh.
Of course, being a sailor it could be a nextgen weapons system.  Especially with all the cutbacks and "peace, man" dividends coming down the pipe.

Hi all,

Do we know if these are a once in a lifetime, or once a year item?

Definitely not once a year.  I don't think it shows up in my LU profile even if I go to Sales order.

No, my account has it listed as "maximum order has been reached" and I ordered the hat in 2011.  I think it's a one time go, or at least they have a service life for the hat in mind.  Maybe in 5 years it might be good to go.  :dunno:

Dimsum said:
What, ya think muskrats grow on trees?  :blotto:
Nope, they come from "Muskrat Love".

And they whirl and they twirl
And they tango
Singing and jinging a jango
Floating like the heavens above
Looks like muskrat love

ME

Do you wear these with combats or are they DEU? I got one through loguni corp and no one can tell me what I can wear it with lol.

DEU IAW CF Dress Instructions and local dress reg's.  Logistik Unicorps.  And I am sure 'someone' in your CofC knows the dress regs.  If not, hell just wear it in CADPAT next time but make sure you walk past the RSM a few times.  Even better do it at the slow march.

I'm sure a few things will be explained to you at that point.  >:D

What are the dress regulations regarding the Yukon Fur Hat and what it can be worn with?

Reaper-1 said:
What are the dress regulations regarding the Yukon Fur Hat and what it can be worn with?

"Yukon" Fur Caps Coming.... 

Reply #157 may help.
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/102811/post-1235018.html#msg1235018

Back