• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The air cadet thread

I was referring to what condor stated.

Abbreviations are fine when it is either milspeak or an official/widely used cadet term.  Nothing like OMG TAMMY! U R SO DUM!

And yes...I am an old fogie.  Also...try telling your english teacher that writing i instead of I is ok because its essentially the same thing...I dare you.

Also, check your PM's.

Kyle Burrows said:
And yes...I am an old fogie.   Also...try telling your english teacher that writing i instead of I is ok because its essentially the same thing...I dare you.

Also, check your PM's.

I tried that in grade 7... didn't work out to good. Lets just say I wont do that anymore.

WO2_mandal said:
what? checkign your PM's?

Not quite mandal... Telling my teacher that using i instead I is ok.

Kyle Burrows said:
And yes...I am an old fogie. Also...try telling your english teacher that writing i instead of I is ok because its essentially the same thing...I dare you.

The PM checking part was an edit.

The point is, you could all understand what I was saying, and I really don't see the need for all this fuss, I'll spell better now, but get off my back about it will you? ::)

Yes. Of course you don't. Good. No.

Oh, I guess that post gives you a verbal warning now eh? I tried being nice, I tried straightening this out out,  but if you want to be a d.i.c.k go ahead, you're just a power hungry little boy with way to much time on his hands.

No it doesn't give me a verbal warning.  As a member of the Directing Staff I follow doctrine set out by the forum owner.  Calling anyone here names is not tolerated, and as a principle I wouldn't go doing it as a habit. Also it is against forum guidelines.  If you have a problem with me or any other moderators actions please feel free to contact Mike Bobbitt via PM and lodge a formal complaint.

I'm not going to let up on someone because they were corrected. A felon who is released and commits another crime is a felon again.

I totally agree, but when I told you that I was correcting my errors and asked you to stop making such a big deal out of it, you said no, obviously instead of just dropping this and making peace, you would rather be part of an argument and make enemies. I'm not a terrorist here, i posted using "webslang" and I was corrected, I told you that I would stop but instead you mocked my efforts to restore peace between us. Obviously you enjoy making fun of me and would rather this bitterness between us to keep going instead of letting bygones be bygones. I don't understand what you are trying to prove by doing this? :-\

Here is what I'm trying to "prove"

1) People who walk around calling people dicks have their warnings increased.
2) Call it bearing a grudge but a criminal needs to behave properly before asking for a pardon.

Holy cow man, I'm not asking you to foregive me for murder here :eek: I know you take being a moderator seriously and all, but this is just a forum, so I am not a "criminal" no matter how bad you would like to throw me in jail. I'll try and be nice from now on, but people have to earn my respect man, I'm not afraid of you because you have "Directing Staff" next to your name. If you want to keep being enemies, fine, but I'll give you this option, you leave me alone, and I will leave you alone, all this crap has gone on long enough, remember, we're all on the same side here. Just let it go man.

Alright gents......dont make the rest of the staff send you to bed without dinner

Put out the flames or or i see a lock comming

I agree with aesop. Lets get this thread back on track. So anyone here hear dates and such for camp? I'm leaving on the 25th(16 days!) to get to power. What about the rest of you? Except Yoman cause hes 632....

;)

Back