• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

Balcony Guy, he’s getting international attention.
Now that's what you call getting two birds stoned at once!

Trailer Park Boys Ricky GIF by NETFLIX

One guy tried to injure the horses by throwing a bike to trip them up. He’s been charged with attempting to injure a police service animal. I imagine that is a serious charge. Apparently the horses were brought in to respond to attempts to disarm police officers.
Some friends have sent videos of horses trampling the shit out of people. Some other videos too of what I can only describe as police boot fu**ing people.

One guy tried to injure the horses by throwing a bike to trip them up.

Don't f$ck with Toronto police horses.

Edit. Definitely the wrong city to f#ck with a police horse. :)

Attachments

• Metro1992.jpg
    Metro1992.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 17
Some friends have sent videos of horses trampling the shit out of people. Some other videos too of what I can only describe as police boot fu**ing people.
If they were told this could be the result of them not moving on then too freakin' bad I say........that whole "play stupid games" thing.

Those who chose to remain and confront police, and then had some of that group try to grab weapons of some sort from police, apparently forgot one of Larry Niven's maxims:

Never throw shit at an armed man. Never stand next to someone who is throwing shit at an armed man.

One guy tried to injure the horses by throwing a bike to trip them up. He’s been charged with attempting to injure a police service animal. I imagine that is a serious charge. Apparently the horses were brought in to respond to attempts to disarm police officers.
From one twitter feed it appears the "bicycle" is a walker used by an old lady knocked down by the horses, excellent optics that.....

Back