• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DEO 2013 financial year

XSL said:
Montreal recruitment center. Only took 7 minutes.

Have you done your application process in French or in English? I was wondering if there will be a french platoon for BMOQ in April.

Hannibal_Barca said:
Have you done your application process in French or in English? I was wondering if there will be a french platoon for BMOQ in April.

I did the application in English, although I am bilingual. Training will be in English for me on the BMOQ on April 27th.

RMBUTYNIEC said:
Offer came this afternoon.

Infantry Officer

Accepted.

Congrats. Will see you in St-Jean :)

sick guys!

I'll start a thread in the Basic training section so we can get to know eachother before we show up

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/109723.0.html

made the thread.

Thanks and Congrats to all those I'll see in St Jean.

Warm weather training is a bonus. Keep in touch.

Thanks and Congrats to all those I'll see in St Jean.

Warm weather training is a bonus. Keep in touch.

APOLOGIES FOR THE STUTTERING IPHONE.

Reaper-1 said:
So still nobody's got a pilot offer?

Received my offer for pilot today through CFRC Vancouver yesterday. Thankfully the pilot offers are finally to drop I was worried that they would wait a few more weeks.

Keep your phone close the calls are coming!

Mike

Hey everyone - I received my call last week for DEO pilot. My file manager was in a bit of a hurry and didn't have the time to give me all of the particulars until this morning. BMOQ April 29th; see you in St. Jean.

lawchick16 said:
Has anyone heard anything regarding the legal officer selection process?
You can get updated information in your local CFRC.After April,1st they can give you even more details - new fiscal year starts.

secondchance said:
You can get updated information in your local CFRC.After April,1st they can give you even more details - new fiscal year starts.

I don't understand what "April 1st" has to do with anything.  Other than it's "April Fools Day"....

DAA said:
I don't understand what "April 1st" has to do with anything.  Other than it's "April Fools Day"....
secondchance said:

Back