• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DEO 2013 financial year

Well it seems there is 6 days until the selection date.

Best of luck to you all.

May March be a great month for us all!

RMBUTYNIEC said:
Well it seems there is 6 days until the selection date.

Best of luck to you all.

May March be a great month for us all!

Second this! Hope everyone gets the positions they're looking for! Keep us posted ;D

My file is not for this selection but I wish good luck for all of you guys and girls.

Good luck everyone that has been to selection or will be in selection!  It's an exciting and stressful time!

Can anyone confirm that a February 27th selection did indeed occur? Has anyone heard anything? Thanks in advance.

PA

It's been less then 24hrs, NOTHING in the military happens that quickly outside of mil operations.

Earliest will most likely be a full week, and most probably will be a full two weeks to process everything and have offers out to those selected.

Does anybody know if it is possible they call the selected ones in the next weeks without knowing the 2013 dates for BMOQ or they will already have set the dates of the courses when they will call?

I was told there is a BMOQ starting mid/late March.  So if you are given an offer out of this selection is is probably they may(read this as it may or may not happen) load you on the earliest BMOQ as slots are available.  As for other dates past this, I would purely be speculating.

pa471856 said:
Can anyone confirm that a February 27th selection did indeed occur? Has anyone heard anything? Thanks in advance.

PA

I called my RC today. I can tell you that there was a selection process on February 27th. Expect a 1 to 2 week wait to hear from your RC / File Manager.

In the mean time you can check the CFLRS website for a change in ceremony dates to see if they list any dates for a new BMOQ.

SentryMAn said:
I was told there is a BMOQ starting mid/late March.  So if you are given an offer out of this selection is is probably they may(read this as it may or may not happen) load you on the earliest BMOQ as slots are available.  As for other dates past this, I would purely be speculating.
I heard about April,29,2013 for next BMOQ.

Yeah they definitely had a Feb 27th selection, the suspense is the worst part  :p

KingofKeys said:
How about you both state where/who you heard this from.
I heard it from people who have got information about it.  In couple weeks we will see exactly date of next BMOQ.

KingofKeys - Several recruiters said verbatim that there is a selection on Feb.27th (I walked in on Feb.20th).

Everyone else please make sure to post here if an offer is received with the trade it was for so that everyone knows when offers have begun going out.

Just got my call.

DEO Army Log Officer.

Report to st jean April 27

seawolf said:
Just got my call.

DEO Army Log Officer.

Report to st jean April 27
As I said- BMOQ will start April, 29, 2013
Congratulations  and good luck !!!

I'm not sure if it helps or not hearing others are getting offers in, lol

Congrats on the offer

Got my call. DEO MARS officer. Report to St-Jean April 27th.

Back