• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ August 2007 - ALL locations

Oh well, eventually there will be more I am sure. I am anxiously awaiting my swearing in, I am stoked that I finally got to this point!

I got my offer of employment today! 

I Swear in August 9--Fly out to Basic in Saint Jean, on August 19 and start Basic on August 20. 

I'm going RMS CLERK, ARMY!  :salute:

Im still waiting for my offer, should find out in the next two weeks. I was told though I am pretty much in for my first choice and to start making preparations to leave for BMQ in Aug. RMS Clerk Air Force. I will update you all when I find out for sure! Im so excited.

IM going BMQ on august 20th.  I am so excited, don't know what to do till then...except going to gym every day.

going for Infantry, RCR

hi all, finally got my call, just wondering if anyone is going to st.jean bmq aug 20 - nov 23rd.

Anybody coming from toronto?

Hi, (again) I am going RMS CLERK (ARMY) and leave for Saint Jean on August 19 (Start on the 20th-Nov 23)...ahhh... I swear in on August 9...I'm coming from Gagetown, so I am flying there! :salute:

great,i can' wait. see ya there.  I think more people will post here soon.  Seems like people would just be starting to get their offers of enrollment for an aug20th bmq start date.

cool  course mates 
Ill see you  Aug  20  th  :D 
swear in Aug  7 
Meteorological Technician (MET TECH)- Air Force
only  comming  from ottawa  so its a short  trip
see you there !!!

Whats up. swearing in on the second. I'll be in st jean on the 18th  and start bmq on the 20th. I'm a 18yr old male coming from chilliwack British Columbia. I'm going combat engineer

August 13th -Nov 16th, St. Jean, selected, crewman.

suppose to be august 13th, but got a call today saying something is up with my credit so.. :S we'll see.

I've been selected and was told probably August BMQ, but the office that my official offer comes from had a flood so now i'm just doing the waiting thing once again. Hopefully by the end of the week i'll have a date to post in here haha >:D

Back