• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ August 2007 - ALL locations

recruited

Inactive
Reaction score
I finally got the call!  I swear in on july 19 and fly to st jean quebec Aug 4 to start BMQ Aug 6, its still a ways away but more time to train...Anyone else goin to BMQ on Aug 6th? I geuss now my handle finally means something...... ;D oh and I'm goin infantry.

Hey Congrats.I also just got my job offer for armoured soilder(crewman) I will also be in St.Jean for August 6th..my birthday actually,could not have asked for a better gift..lol.And i was told i will be taking a train there.

Congrats to you both, i will just be starting my 4th week.  :)

I just got my call! Got an offer for Combat Engineer!! I get sworn in July 19th and start basic August 6th in St. Jean!

:cheers:

Must go get my celebratory bottle of Bailey's all I've got here is wine.

Congrats Neko...see you guys on course i guess.Lets keep in touch..it would be nice to know a few people before we get there.We may just be in the same platoon..who knows.PM me if you like.

eager_beaver said:
Congrats Neko...
Thank you, sentiments returned
see you guys on course i guess.Lets keep in touch..it would be nice to know a few people before we get there.We may just be in the same platoon..who knows.PM me if you like.
It would be neat to meet others from these forums there.

edited for spelling

Congrats Neko and Eager, I wouldnt mind knowing a couple peeps there as well.....see you on course :cdn:

Yes i am leaving on august 4th from windsor ontario. That is, unless i decide not to quit my job and stay here.
Where are you leaving from?

I just got my call as well.  I'll be leaving from London, On on the 4th of Aug for St. Jean. 

I'm going Infantry.

Nice, I'll be leaving from London as well, when is your swearing in?

Nobody is leaving from windsor, ON? Also i will be headed out west for PPCLI once finished basic, anyone else headed out there also?

Grtatz to all,

When you will be starting your BMQ, ill have finish pres bmq and SQ  in Valcartier, have fun.

:)

I'm going PPCLI as well.........Anyone else flying out from vancouver BC?

I'm swearing in on the 28th of June........ I'm also going out west to PPCLI after. 

I'm hoping for 1st or 3rd as well.  I've lived in Edmonton for a few years already a while back and I really like theh city.  Plus, Shilo doesn't really seem like its a booming metropolis of fun, but I could be wrong.

I was supposed to be sworn in on the 28th too, they called yesterday and changed it to the 5th of July, something about having to be within 30 days from oath to BMQ... I wonder if they'll changed yours to the 5th.

As long as all goes well tommorow morning, I shall see you fine people in August as well  ;)
im coming from Pei/Halifax Nova Scotia  :salute:

Back