• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Basic Up

RTaylor said:
LOL that guy...wonder if he ever saw a dentist in his life.

Also wonder if he got jacked up for appearing to be a slovenly slob.

Umm?

The podgy old PO with bad teeth, looked like a mineshaft with busted timbers. And he leaned against everything he could find. I distinctly remember one of our course sergeants on basic got torn up for reaming the recruits over "holding up the walls" meanwhile he was doing it all the time, with hands in pockets.

I did get a kick out of some of the stuff he said, and you knew he was holding back in front of the cameras.

Watching it over again, I can't see what you're talking about, sure his teeth aren't perfect, so what?  ::)

so em when does the second season start?

there's a second season?  wouldn't it be just like the first except with different people....

deej96 said:
there's a second season?  wouldn't it be just like the first except with different people....

I think its a follow up on the recruits. If there is going to be a second season that is.

Does that much cursing actually go on in the day to days of BMQ? That is the only thing that suprised me. Not that I find it offensive or anything, just suprised.

adaminc said:
Does that much cursing actually go on in the day to days of BMQ? That is the only thing that suprised me. Not that I find it offensive or anything, just suprised.

What do you mean "that much"? I expected more.

I think its a follow up on the recruits. If there is going to be a second season that is.

they already did that to one of the recruit.  It is up on the podcast...or somewhere on the army website.  Actually, it was posted before the episodes ever came out, when they only had those previews.

There is more. Depends on staff, but theres usually good healthy doeses of it.

I think a second season would be different just because of different recruits, instructors and new training.  Look at how each "Survivor" is different.  I would love to see this on television somewhere like Outdoor Life Network or Discovery.  Is this likely to ever happen?  Probably not.

The full episodes are now on the web!  Some of them are on YouTube and Google Video now too! ;D

Captain Coffee said:
The full episodes are now on the web!  Some of them are on YouTube and Google Video now too! ;D
They have also been put on the CF site for download, a while ago ;)

Baker

All the episodes are on here too.  I think the thread is called "Basic Up - coming soon to the Army website!"  Its on the second page in Basic Training.  Sorry for not linking it, but the search will pull it up too.

Lol sorry I had to point this out.  I LOVE the part on Part 4 I believe when the PO says (and you can't hear to too clearly but its when they are crawling) "You can say F**k around me you know it doesn't bother me, I've only been sailing for like 21 years."

Ha, priceless.

Back