• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

August 2010 BMQ

Heres the link to the Facebook group for  August 23rd BMQ everyone starting that date join!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111550165549413#!/group.php?gid=111550165549413&v=info

Is anyone here going out August 16th? What language is the course going to be in?

I am, and I called the recruting centre to verify ( after your facebook message) and the course is in English.

Is there any special dress code required for civilian family members who attend the graduation ceremony at St. Jean's? Thank you.

Dingo North said:
Is there any special dress code required for civilian family members who attend the graduation ceremony at St. Jean's? Thank you.

http://www.cflrs.forces.gc.ca/menu/cfc-ecc/rv-iv/index-eng.asp

little search function would have helped too.

Hey guys let's get the fbook groups filled up! 10 Members so far for 23rd August. If we're not all strangers when we show up, all the better :)

My course is starting Aug. 2. I signed for LCIS. Really looking forward to it all. I felt my process went really fast, i applied for sigop in late jan./early feb. They then told me i should apply for LCIS because of my math marks. 6 days after i put in my app. i got the call for my aptitude testing. i think it was another week and a half to two weeks for my medical/interview. after all that, i got the job offer call in April. Seemed pretty fast to me, after reading some of the other accounts on here.

also, one last thing. how do people know what regiment they are assigned to already? i thought that happened after basic...

My recruiter told me outright which regiment I was selected for. I think the decision on which Battalion you will join happens after basic.

I was told that a moving company will come for my furniture and effects, and also if I packed the stuff on my own, it would just be unpackaged and redone.

Is this how it works?? Do I really just leave it all to them?

I just find it a little hard to believe. Yes I've searched, and I've seen the threads, but not sure if "packing" is to be taken in the literal sense.

Back