• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

August 2010 BMQ

Swearing on the 21 of July and BMQ on the 16Th of August..
SUPER EXCITED!
Got in as an LCIS TECH

Lexira said:
I'll be heading out to St. Jean from just north of Toronto on August 23rd.  I've been waiting for nearly a year to go, so I'm unbelievably excited.  :D

Edit: Swearing in August 12th at Barrie CFRC, meteorological technician, if anyone's interested.

Hey! I'll be going via Plane on the 21st and I'm starting the same date, 23rd. It's the same, the wait has been almost a year. I'll see you there!
I'll be sworn in on the 4th. Enjoy the rest of the summer!  :salute:

Hello Everyone,

I will be attending BMQ August 16th! I got called for Infantry in July! my enrollment is the 4th of Aug.
Looking forward to meeting everyone going!!!

Cheers! :yellow:

I got my call few hours again!

Aug 23rd - Infantry Soldier  :salute:

Alright, a file transfer from Moncton to Halifax later, they just need to comfirm my enrollment ceremony, and will call me back with that info. Also found out that I am in R0356E as well, flying out of Halifax on the 7th. That's that all taken care of, now to get all my things in order here.

Im a little curious, as my bmq date has been set or Aug 30th 2010, I swear in on the 10th, and now I see a post of someone going this same date but french ? ... Is this a french date because, I don't speak french, or do they do an english and a french at the same time.  This might pose a problem :S

your course will be in english. There's a whole bunch happening at the same time so don't worry about it!

Lando said:
I got my call few hours again!

Aug 23rd - Infantry Soldier  :salute:

Hey Lando, have you joined the fb group for that date? "Canadian Forces BMQ August 23, 2010".

I'm infantry, starting the same day.

Sentinel79 said:
Hey Lando, have you joined the fb group for that date? "Canadian Forces BMQ August 23, 2010".

I'm infantry, starting the same day.

Just noticed i wrote again not  ago lol.

Hmm, I'll look into that right now...

Infantry eh, Where you hail from?

I'm heading out for St. Jean August 7th, start date is August 9th, trade is ACS Tech.

The Icon said:
Hello Everyone,

I will be attending BMQ August 16th! I got called for Infantry in July! my enrollment is the 4th of Aug.
Looking forward to meeting everyone going!!!

Cheers! :yellow:

I swear in on this day too. Before I go bothering the busy folk at the CFRC, do you happen to know what time your guests are supposed to show for the enrollment ceremony?

Maytag said:
Anyone else here going to be heading out that date?

Got the call about a week ago.  Going in as an Artillery Soldier and couldn't be more jacked to begin my career with the CF

I will be there Aug 3-31 Wainright.  Armoured Recce here. :cdn:

Lando said:
Just noticed i wrote again not  ago lol.

Hmm, I'll look into that right now...

Infantry eh, Where you hail from?

I'm from Chilliwack... for another 18 days. How about you?

Hey i am also going to BMQ on August 30. i am from Barrie the area. I set up a face book page for the August 30 course.

Back