• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army Courses List

This must have been filtered as I do not see any of the CFSEME courses listed. Yes CFSEME is an Army school that falls under CTC.

combatbuddha said:
This must have been filtered as I do not see any of the CFSEME courses listed. Yes CFSEME is an Army school that falls under CTC.

As has been stated repeatedly through the thread, the list is what was available WHEN IT WAS POSTED.  Please feel free to compile a full list of CFSEME courses to add to the thread.

Hey guys ! is there any course call Mirror Image ? basically it is a course that teach u characteristic and tactic of our enemies Timi Taliban !

I have a question..Being a Sig op do you have course's available to you such as the para course or sniper course etc.??

Printed off a new copy of my MPRR today, and noticed I have a new entry in my training history that I have no idea about.

"300077 Career Path Mod 3 Skill Assesm" and it is for a date I was in the office.

Neither google or the DWAN search yielded any result.  Does anyone know what this is?

Anyone know where I can find a list of national qualification codes (in particular, for driving related courses)?

agc said:
Printed off a new copy of my MPRR today, and noticed I have a new entry in my training history that I have no idea about.

"300077 Career Path Mod 3 Skill Assesm" and it is for a date I was in the office.

Neither google or the DWAN search yielded any result.  Does anyone know what this is?
DIN search suggests it's a course from the School of Public Service.

Try Documentum = 02 Armour  - 06 D & M them LFC Driver Wheel. On the cover page of the TP has Mod 1 , Mod 2 Common, Mod 3 LUVW, Mod 4 LSVW and LUVW MilCOT, Mod 5 MLVW and Mod 6 Trailer. If you are looking for either MSVS MilCOT or HLVW it is under the D & M. A vehs are aslo under Documentum there.

Rheostatic said:
Anyone know where I can find a list of national qualification codes (in particular, for driving related courses)?

The only one I can remember off the top of my head is Bison Driver is AGMP.

Fdtrucker said:
Try Documentum = 02 Armour  - 06 D & M them LFC Driver Wheel. On the cover page of the TP has Mod 1 , Mod 2 Common, Mod 3 LUVW, Mod 4 LSVW and LUVW MilCOT, Mod 5 MLVW and Mod 6 Trailer. If you are looking for either MSVS MilCOT or HLVW it is under the D & M. A vehs are aslo under Documentum there.
Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.

How about course list for those of us lowly soldiers who aren't at the pointy end.  Keep getting asked by CoC what courses i'd like...but there's no funkin information readily available to us.

Theres an Army Course calender available on DIN, lists almost all courses with a 4 letter code, where they are, and when they are being run.

Biggoals2bdone said:
How about course list for those of us lowly soldiers who aren't at the pointy end.  Keep getting asked by CoC what courses i'd like...but there's no funkin information readily available to us.

???

What does having the Army Courses List have to do with what courses you would like to have?  If you need a PLQ, 6A, 6B, etc. put them down.  If you want a Safe Backing Crse, a DDC Crse, Dangerous Goods, Safety Management Crse, etc. ask for one.  If you want a Jump Crse, a Mtn Warfare Crse, Demolitin Instructor Crse, Air Brake and LAV III D&M Crses, etc. ask for them.  Knowing the dates that a Crse is being run is usually too late to submit your name.  The Army Course List is just a guide, and often not updated.  Ask around amongst your peers in your unit as to what some of the 'jammy' courses are that could help your career progression and list them.  Don't rely on some partial list that may not have all the Crses the CF runs listed. 

PuckChaser said:
Theres an Army Course calender available on DIN, lists almost all courses with a 4 letter code, where they are, and when they are being run.

Note the words "almost all courses".  Not all the courses you may want are "Army".  Not all the Crses you want are managed by the people putting out this list.

I never asked for DATES...you can re-read my post.

you can't ask for courses you don't know are offered.

Other then the flashy cool sounding courses like para, and a couple others, as well as the run of the mill ones such as DDC, QL5, PLQ etc, I can't say I know of many other courses, so it would be nice to know WHAT courses are actually offered, as well as WHO can attend them, and WHAT are the requirements to actually REALISTICALLY be considered.

and I didnt mean army specific, as I don't wear a green beanie, and i'm a log.

If you look on the DIN under Chief of Military Personnel -> Director General Military Personnel -> Director Personnel Generation Requirements you can find a "Specifications" link.  It's a searchable database for every qual that exists in the CF, active or not.  Am amusing read some evenings...

(EDIT to correct name of DPGR - that'll teach me to do things quickly from memory...)

Biggoals2bdone said:

Well, now you've actually given people information to help you out. Maybe if you even provided people with what trade you are, they can assist you even further. Though I doubt there's a course for attitude adjustment.

Maybe your supervisor is using it as professional development for you to find trade-related courses to ask for.

Biggoals2bdone said:
I never asked for DATES...you can re-read my post.

???

If you are addressing that to me, I said nothing about dates......You can re-read my post.

Biggoals2bdone said:
you can't ask for courses you don't know are offered.

::)

I can tell you now that all of us have been asked what courses we would like and we have never been given a list of everything that is offered in the CF.  That list is too long and constantly changing.  SO; ONCE AGAIN......IF YOU WANT A COURSE, ANY COURSE, THAT THE CF OFFERS, OR MAY OFFER, THEN TELL YOUR BOSS THAT WHEN (S)HE ASKS.  IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

Biggoals2bdone said:
Other then the flashy cool sounding courses like para, and a couple others, as well as the run of the mill ones such as DDC, QL5, PLQ etc, I can't say I know of many other courses, so it would be nice to know WHAT courses are actually offered, as well as WHO can attend them, and WHAT are the requirements to actually REALISTICALLY be considered.

And I have already answered that in previous posts. 

I fail to see how asking for information and pointing out faulty logic makes me have a bad attitude.

the faulty logic being just ask for courses, you don't need a list.  Am I the only one who gets that you can't ask for what you don't know exists? its like someone at clothing asking a brand new recruit (aka has no military kit at all) what they need, they've never seen any of it, their buddies don't have any of it either, they know nothing...they'll just give you a blank stare.

Thanks for that link for the DIN, that will help greatly though.

George Wallace said:
If you are addressing that to me, I said nothing about dates......You can re-read my post.

Actually you did:

Knowing the dates that a Crse is being run is usually too late to submit your name. 

I can tell you now that all of us have been asked what courses we would like and we have never been given a list of everything that is offered in the CF.

Wrong, as a Pte/Cpl I was given a long list of courses, told look it over and don't be an idiot about what I ask for.  As a supervisor I maintain a list of available courses.  Just because you or your supervisors were not willing to do that work does not mean other are not.

SO; ONCE AGAIN......IF YOU WANT A COURSE, ANY COURSE, THAT THE CF OFFERS, OR MAY OFFER, THEN TELL YOUR BOSS THAT WHEN (S)HE ASKS.  IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

Tell them what?  That the OP wants any course possible?  That's a quick way to show a bunch of indifference to your career planning.

Back