• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Afghan Ops (the Milnet game) Horror Stories

ArmyVern said:
I can only say that I hope you did not end up waking up on January 2nd with the facial tattoos that I somehow obtained (lovingly - from my children who were "babysitting" me) after leveeing at the Armouries & the Legion ...  :blotto:

errrr......... :stars:...no ;D

You missed out on 1459 Combat Readiness by not checking in earlier! -40 Morale

As the all-time record holder for failed missions, I can empathize. :)

As a potential consolation, would you like me to link your accounts so you have access to the MilPoints you gain here?

Ahhhhhhh

Mission Failed: Intercept a suicide bomber before he hits a convoy (-665CR, -14 Morale)

MJP said:
Ahhhhhhh

Mission Failed: Intercept a suicide bomber before he hits a convoy (-665CR, -14 Morale)

Twice.......twice today

Mission Failed: Intercept a suicide bomber before he hits a convoy (-665CR, -5 Morale)

MJP: I've failed that mission 4 times which has prevented me from leveling twice. The cumulative EXP lost from failing is enough for an entire level. Sad panda.

Another two times today :)

Mission Failed: Intercept a suicide bomber before he hits a convoy (-950CR, -6 Morale)

had several failed mission with 98% success rate...  and i have only played less than 40 times..

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

179 days. Who else picks day 179/180 to run the 24hr scenario.

Even worse, if I wasn't in this damn place with the time change I would have made my timing!! Arghhhhhhhhh.

I am ... I am ... looking for the just shoot me now unsmiley.

Arrrrgh is the sound I made when I tried to read those resampled jpegs.

I think I only fail missions when I've strategically used up my CR until I only have enough to do the mission and then level.

Rheostatic said:
Arrrrgh is the sound I made when I tried to read those resampled jpegs.

I think I only fail missions when I've strategically used up my CR until I only have enough to do the mission and then level.

The only bits you need to be able to read are these:

Current Consecutive Days Played:     1
Max Consecutive Days Played: 179

Argggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I missed it ... by 1 f`n day.

ArmyVern said:
The only bits you need to be able to read are these:

Current Consecutive Days Played:     1
Max Consecutive Days Played: 179

Argggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I missed it ... by 1 f`n day.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Larry Strong said:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I was in the midst of my validation exercise ... it sucks, but it had to be done; it is Murphy's Law.

Still not as horrible as Vern but...

Mission Failed: Intercept a suicide bomber before he hits a convoy (-950CR, -13 Morale)

Unfortunately I can top that:

Mission Failed: Clean-up all traces of the cross-border operation (-1440CR, -75 Morale)  :crybaby:

By the way thanks to all who have given me Milpoints.

Back