• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Yukon Fur Hat

Anyone started to receive one of these caps yet as per the planned November roll out dates?

Got mine a few weeks ago. Apparently there is a big backlog on the hats, some people won't receive them until next year.

Wow, I already have mine (got it a few years ago from some Hutterite friends for regular winter use) , and I haven't even joined yet. I am looking forward to being able to use it when I sign up!

Tuna said:
Wow, I already have mine (got it a few years ago from some Hutterite friends for regular winter use) , and I haven't even joined yet. I am looking forward to being able to use it when I sign up!

If it's not CF issue, you won't be able to wear it.

PMedMoe said:
If it's not CF issue, you won't be able to wear it.

Hey they may look pretty stylish there
phpThumb.php

Well, I've had mine for years.  I ordered it from William Scully when I saw that it had been added to the dress regs.  It's great!

I've just received mine today via courier. It's pretty great, if I do say so.

jacob_ns said:
I've just received mine today via courier. It's pretty great, if I do say so.

Got mine too and have to send it back.  It's too big.  It doesn't fit.  :(

Edit to change wording due to post below.  ;)

It is becoming increasingly difficult to deal with the angel and the devil battling on my shoulders.  There are just so many opportunities to say entirely inappropriate things on this thread about soft furry things... ;D

PMedMoe said:
Got mine too and have to send it back.  It's too big.  :(

I just had a vision of a giant fur cap with two little legs sticking out of the bottom!

Ohmygawd, I'm a dead man!  :whiteflag:

Old Sweat said:
I just had a vision of a giant fur cap with two little legs sticking out of the bottom!

:rofl:

Old Sweat said:

No, that comment is okay.  :nod:

Danjanou said:
Hey they may look pretty stylish there
phpThumb.php

With beards like that, they're obviously sailors in NDHQ who haven't been aboard a ship for years... since you're no longer allowed beards on board (or so I've been told).

dapaterson said:
With beards like that, they're obviously sailors in NDHQ who haven't been aboard a ship for years... since you're no longer allowed beards on board (or so I've been told).

And a great crime against humanity it is too!  Shaving is way overrated, but I digress...

Old Sweat said:

You mean like the one in the chair in the attached?

I received my furry Christmas gift this week.
I'm a happy sailor now.  ;D

Wooohooo it came, it came.  And better still it fits and gives the wife fits just looking at it...  my Christmas is complete.  ;D

I was away on course when it came in. Conversation on the phone went like this:

Wife-"BTW, what did you order online?"
Me- "What are you talking about?"
Wife- "A package came for you, from some logistics thing"
Me- "Logistik unicorp? I haven't ordered anything...wait...OPEN IT!"
Wife- " Okay, hold on a sec...I'm just gonna...EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW"

At that point, I knew for sure....and the reaction alone made it worth the 50 points!

Back