• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's your gas price? 2.0

61.7 at the Ultramar on Hwy 15 in Kingston.  I just filled up my Sportage from empty for $36.00!!
Funny thing is, at the Shell just over the causeway it's 69 something.  Same thing over in town.  I'm thinking a savings of almost 8 cents a liter is certainly worth driving the few kilometers to this side of the river.

Up to 75 from Guelph to Brampton.................................I guess I know what their New Years resolution was. :rocket:

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Up to 75 from Guelph to Brampton.................................I guess I know what their New Years resolution was. :rocket:

Yeah BOHICA  ;D

66.9 at Scholten's in Oromocto down to 64.9 with the two cent discount for cash or debit.

.62 to .612 in Kingston today. The ones that PMedMoe was talking about yesterday dropped theirs back in line with the rest of the city this morning.

211RadOp said:
.62 to .612 in Kingston today. The ones that PMedMoe was talking about yesterday dropped theirs back in line with the rest of the city this morning.

Well, it's about time.  Most of them were at that price all week.

Back up to 75.5 here in Kingston yesterday.  Just in time for the weekend!  ::)

It increased to 0.859 last night....wonder why they had such a big increase??

kincanucks said:
66.9 at Scholten's in Oromocto down to 64.9 with the two cent discount for cash or debit.

And 66.4 at the Irving on Waasis Road.

It's 70.9 /l out here in refinery rowEdmonton.

I still can't figure that out.  We pay the same for natural gas as they do in the lower 48 - except here it's life support - there it's a comfort. Gas same "anomaly". Ticks me off a little.

Travelling between Ottawa-Pet-TO-Barrie over the last 24 hours:

Seen prices from 63.9 to 75.3. How do we get a $.12 difference in the same province?

Back