• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's your gas price? 2.0

Not really, the price here is controlled, the government was paying the differance, but it became so expensive they were forced to up it last summer, with lots of protests. The price of gas, rice and bread is controlled here.

Soooooo what you're saying is that the most expensive thing to do in Malaysia is to drive a big car while eating a rice sandwich? ..."Will that be leaded or whole wheat sir??"

;D

Wait till you go to Singapore, $1.80 Sing dollars (dam near par with ours) per litre, automated tolls everywhere, a Honda civic style vehicle goes for about $50,000 Sing dollars, plus insurance and other road taxes....... :eek:

In Malaysia they joke about themselves being  "tollsareus" and government using inflatable toll booths.

85.7 in St. John's

Attached are prices for the rest of the island.

ex-Sup said:
The next time I'm there, I'll take a pic of the sign
Posting while on vacation...that's Army.ca dedication.
Well, here it is!
As a side note, filled up at the other gas station down the road for $1.94 USD. Gas here in Minneapolis is $1.78 gal.  :)

98.9/L for 94 octane in Belle River ON yesterday. 91.9/L for 91 octane, 84.7/L for regular...same place. D**n turbos, but wih 94 octane I can flame any a$$hat that follows TOO closely!

Cheers,

tango22a

.769 in Port Hope, ON plus at Petro Canada if you have 15000 points you can get 5 cents off so .719 Diesel is around .829

.97 in Gander - crappy. Next week it'll be back over a dollar.

Back