• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's your gas price? 2.0

Filled up in Edmonton at 79.9 last night. It's like being 17 again!!

Drove from Hfx - St Jean, St Jean - Ottawa and rtn, and then back to Hfx...I think the cheapest I paid was...80ish...most expensive?

Halifax  :mad:

77. something here in Kitchener...Pioneer @ King & Ottawa St.

In Comox BC we had a summer high of 1.21, that I remeber now it is 1.02 a liter.

Saturday night I saw DT Toronto 74.3/L    An hour later I saw the same station at 84.8  My friends and I just laughed.

$2.27/gal in North Lauderdale, Florida this afternoon.

Why is that oil prices are dropping, but gas prices are not?
So much for not price gouging, those thieving bastards.  :rage:

sober_ruski said:
Why is that oil prices are dropping, but gas prices are not?
So much for not price gouging, those thieving bastards.  :rage:

Supply and demand.  They supply it and demand more money!

(on a more serious note,  if people simply cut back on their consumption of gas,  they would loose money.  When the revenue loss from decrease in consumption is greater than the increase in revenue from the increase price that is the point where the market price goes from elastic to inelastic.  This is also the point of greatest revenue - and usually greatest profit thanks to fixed costs.) 

So if you don't like 1.20 a liter gas,  get everyone you know to buy a bike and use it.  Then you can drive your H3 in easy comfort of 1.15 a liter :-D

Looks like GVRD is being raped by gas taxes.
There's no supply problem right now. As a matter of fact, there's so much of that shit, people dont have anywhere to put it!

Back