• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Vancouver Canucks Rule Thread! ha ha

So much for Montreal. Here's to Vancouver, our only Canadian team left!  :cdn:

ArmyVern said:
Go Boston!!

Isn't Boston the farm team......of the Kingston Frontenacs?

200px-Kingston_Frontenacs_Logo.svg.png
  ;D

Journeyman said:
Isn't Boston the farm team......of the Kingston Frontenacs?

200px-Kingston_Frontenacs_Logo.svg.png
  ;D

You know, I may have to get you to send me one of those jerseys in a care package to wear in the final round; I neglected to pick one up when I was in Kingston last week.

;D

ArmyVern said:
You know, I may have to get you to send me one of those jerseys in a care package to wear in the final round; I neglected to pick one up when I was in Kingston last week.
You have greater faith than I in both the Bruins, and Canada Post, that a Fronts jersey will get to you remotely in time to be of value  ;)

....and while the extra layer may be useful later in your tour, you are definitely not going to need it for several months  ;D

Journeyman said:

....and while the extra layer may be useful later in your tour, you are definitely not going to need it for several months  ;D

Pffffftt, how do you figure it won't be useful?? I'll sweat it out --- after all, the Vandoos are there for another few months yet!! I'm positive it will be useful!!  >:D

Edited because I can't spell.

Boston was 0 for 21 on the power play...and now they face the Broad Street Bullies. That will be a very rough series.

Canucks facing the sleepy Preds...let's hope they have learned not to take things for granted and put them away quick.

Go Boston! GO CANUCKS GO!

Thats more like it! na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye! Round 3, we can do it!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Bye Bye Nashville, Lord Stanley Here We Come WOOOO!!! :D :cdn:

Nice - Kestler won that entire series for us.

We better open up our game if we want to stand a chance against SJ/Det.

YES!!

Bieksa and Kesler rule!! (Both Manitoba Moose at one time.....with Alex Burrows, Mason Raymond etc)

Lets not forget Luke Bourdon who passed away about 3 years ago. He was a Manitoba Moose who died in a motorcycle accident.

I think the highlight of tonight was Bieksa's Gordie Howe Hattrick.  After 9 close games in a row, it feels good to lay out a drubbing!  :D

Did you see?
Last Eager Penalty. A Canuck fan flashed the penalty box. Gotta love Vancouver girls!  ;D

Edit: corrected Eagers name.

Wonder if Cherry mentions her? He's made enough of a thing out of the Green Guys...I saw a pic on Twitter, no Green Guys present and she appeared to be close to their seats.

One might say that Ben Eager was eager to lose the game.  The guy must feel terrible now that he's calmed down.  I wouldn't say that he lost the game for them, but he sure helped to start it.  On  the bright side how often do you see a defenceman score like that?  Hopefully they can carry that momentum to the Shark Tank and take at least one of the games there.

On another note wearing a jersey around Kingston is fantastic.  I've received some really positive feedback and some...not so much.  There are some angry Montreal/Detroit fans around here.

The Canucks forums have started automatic suspensions for any "bewbies" threads.  It happened so fast that I thought it was a guy's chest, yet the boards are on fire about it.  Well, that and Maxim Lapierre's faces which are far more interesting in my opinion.  This is what happens when the Green Men aren't beside the box.  ;)

I was wondering why the Green Men were not present.
A welcomed change, however!

Go Nucks Go!

Back