• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Vancouver Canucks Rule Thread! ha ha

I really hope I'm wrong, but I'm starting to smell an epic choke in the air.

Kat Stevens said:
I really hope I'm wrong, but I'm starting to smell an epic choke in the air.

You don't understand, they're just trying to make things interesting....

But yeah, I am starting to get really rattled....basically it's all up to Vancouver's goalie for game 7...

I am probably looking too far into it, but do you think that the backup goalie could have been embellishing his injury a bit? I mean he looked noticably rattled after the first two goals, maybe he wanted to get pulled to avoide the pressure? I'm not saying he didn't get a bit hurt but he's one guy in probably the biggest game of his life, at an away stadium that shows him no love...

"Cory Schneider, the Vancouver Canucks surprise starting goalie in Game 6 of the team's first-round playoff series against the Chicago Blackhawks, left Sunday's game early in the third period, but Canucks head coach Alain Vigneault said that he was only suffering from cramps and would be available for Game 7." Source = NHL.com

Regardless, who do they go with, Luongo or Schneider?

I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE! JUST LET IT END, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER! ARRRRRGH LOL

PuckChaser said:
He got away with the hit on Seabrooke though.

You can hardly say he got away with it when he was a repeat offender and Colin Campbell could find no reason to suspend him. Getting away with it entails some form of hiding the evidence, which didn't happen. It was, technically, a clean hit.

If the Canucks show up (they will), and if Luongo plays very well (he might), and if the rest of the team plays like it did Sunday night, they will most likely win.

If.

Brutus said:
You can hardly say he got away with it when he was a repeat offender and Colin Campbell could find no reason to suspend him. Getting away with it entails some form of hiding the evidence, which didn't happen. It was, technically, a clean hit.

If the Canucks show up (they will), and if Luongo plays very well (he might), and if the rest of the team plays like it did Sunday night, they will most likely win.

If.

Only three NHL teams have ever came back from a 3-0 deficit in the playoffs...one was last year though  :-\

dangles said:
Only three NHL teams have ever came back from a 3-0 deficit in the playoffs...one was last year though  :-\

And no President's Trophy team has ever lost after being up 3-0. Also, the Canucks have not lost 4 in a row all year.

Let's hope THOSE streaks stay alive!

Brutus said:
And no President's Trophy team has ever lost after being up 3-0. Also, the Canucks have not lost 4 in a row all year.

Let's hope THOSE streaks stay alive!

If I was a betting man I'd go with the statistics, but damn has Chicago been looking good!

dangles said:
If I was a betting man I'd go with the statistics, but damn has Chicago been looking good!

IMHO, Games 4 and 5 was the Canucks losing, not the Hawks winning. The Surrey Eagles could have beaten them those nights. I really think that if they ALL play within 90-95% of their capability, they can't lose.

Go Canucks, GO!

Tonight's our night.  I can feel it!

So am I hearing the crowd "boo" everytime Luongo gets hold of the puck? I mean I know he did absolutely horrid for games four and five... But booing your own star goalie sounds like such a Montreal move. ;D

"LUU" not boo -
wow  1-0 going into the 3rd. Things are getting pretty interesting.

oh my golly that save by crawford... and I will have to disagree with those that are saying that this series has been one sided, I believe that Chicago has put just as much forth as the nucks, that being said I hate both teams and wish somehow they could both get eliminated :).

OH.. and why does Burrows even use a stick? His holding and bear huggin's are way more useful..

That being said good hockey game so far!

Looks like burrows stick payed off ;)

I was wrong.

AWESOME HOCKEY

I never doubted it for a second! WOOOOO!!!

"Its a wonderful day for an exorcism!" Whoo  hoooo  Love it!  Bring on Nashville!  :nod:

Vancouver is exploding right now!  weeeee

WOOOO!!! There's fireworks and horns all around the city! Love it! =]

Probably the best game of hockey I've ever watched.  Props to the Blackhawks for playing like outgoing champions - their goalie defined "clutch".

just saw a blackhawks jersey being lit on fire on granville st.... what an end to an tense series Whooo!!!!!

Back