• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Vancouver Canucks Rule Thread! ha ha

WonderGirl

Inactive
Reaction score
What  a great game!  Good thing I live right on the Stanley Cup Parade route! 

Canucks in 6!
canadas-creed-canada-tribute-old-time-hockey-eh-demotivational-poster-1277522649.jpg

uncle-midget-Oddball said:
Go Leafs Go!!!

Go Leafs Go!!!

Where could they possibly go this season?

Go Canucks Go!!!

See we're all about the dramatic comebacks...... nobody is going to be expecting us to come back after the playoffs have already started.  ;D

Everyone that I've spoken with seems convinced that Chicago will take it in six.  It's my first time being a Vancouver fan in another city, let alone close enough to hear the screams when Toronto is eliminated.  It's really quite the experience and I'm making the most of it.  The car already has two Canucks flags, unfortunately I couldn't find the giant, temporary vinyls in time.

On a side note Toews looked about as happy as I do in 401 traffic, I almost felt bad for the guy.

Canucks in 5 or 6. The Canucks are deeper, score more, are faster, have a better overall defence, better goaltending, can roll 4 lines, and are more physical.

There is not one area, besides experience, that the Blackhawks have an advantage over the Canucks.

The blackhawks are burning out their top guys already!  Kane and Toews can't skate 3 periods every game! lol  We have 4 lines to casually roll around.  We will beat them with endurance alone.  whoo hooo!

I love that video!  I was running along on the treadmill a couple of mornings ago when they played it on the morning news, soo great!

Go Canucks Go!

I am thinking it about time to go broom shopping *hee hee*  Wouldn't that be something.

That was some fine hockey last night!  Knowing the hawks, yes, there will be a game 5.  And barring some force majeure.  I will be there.

My beloved Sens have been such a sorry sight the past few seasons.  Losing Fisher was the final nail in the coffin for me.

So until they fix that team, I'm a Habs man for now on. ;D

HollywoodHitman said:
Super Six-One, we have some Blackhawks Down, we have the Blackhawks down.

GO CANUCKS!

That's hilarious!  LOL woot woot

Not Surprised.  Nothing like elimination to light a fire under a teams butt lol

Every team that goes on to win the Cup has a meltdown/wake-up game. No worries. There is basically no chance Chicago can come back and win 3 more. I think the Canucks will win convincingly Thursday night.

So said the Bruins last playoffs....

That being said, I see Vancouver winning in game 5.

Back