• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Vancouver Canucks Rule Thread! ha ha

Infanteer said:
So said the Bruins last playoffs....

That being said, I see Vancouver winning in game 5.

Not all teams that get a wake-up call game go on to win the cup, but all cup winners (in the last 10 years) get a wakeup call game. The Bruins weren't favoured last year, or at least not favoured nearly like the Canucks are this year.

As a rare Canadian minnesota wild fan... I have ALWAYS HATED THE CANUCKS  :rage !

Especially now that the Wild suck and the nucks are amazing..  :crybaby:

So now I am a whoever the Canucks play fan :)

- Mike

So far something is being lit up this game...

the red light behind Luongo...

Get'er together Canucks.

I've been a Vancouver fan since I could pronounce the names, but I'm getting nervous again.  Maybe all the "choke" posts weren't just pointless trolling.  :eek:

Ugg...this is frustrating to watch...

It's all just a bad dream.  It's all just a bad dream....

The game's on Cogeco channel 702 for me.  .702% probably won't be too far off Lu's save percentage when the series is done, I feel bad for the guy.  I feel worse for the fans that dropped an entire paycheck on tickets.

My jersey will be staying locked in the closet until this is over with.  ::)

We have the blackhawks right where we want them LOL  Prepare to be annihilated! >:D

Some days being a Canucks fan is hard.

Especially the first day back to work after another beat down dealt by the Blackhawks.

*prays* please let it end on Sunday.

I was at Game 5. That was not hockey.

However, a diehard Canucks fan from birth, I remain confidant in victory, sooner or later.

Well, I'm not a Vancouver fan (GO Boston!!), but I was am rooting for them this series over Chicago ... after tonight -- they are starting to worry me.

:-\

I have to wonder about some of the "officials" .

Torres had to sit a game for exactly the same hit a Blackhawk laid on Bieksa, and no call.

Jim Seggie said:
Torres had to sit a game for exactly the same hit a Blackhawk laid on Bieksa, and no call.

He got away with the hit on Seabrooke though.

As tough as a loss as that was, everyone was playing well except Schneider (3 goals of two bad goalie plays and a p-shot); Canucks definately have their stride back.  We're just letting the Hawks feel like they got a chance....

For game 7, I think Luongo should definitely start (Schneider might be injured, I don't know if he'll be injured for long...).

The shots were very close, but I think the Canucks are back on stride to take the series. I hope.

Back