• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The merged BIEBER thread; for those who feel the need to talk about him.

Should we be surprised?  ::) Maybe he will not have so many "beliebers" after this...

link

Drugs, stun gun found on Justin Bieber tour bus in Sweden: Reports

By Soraya Roberts | North Stars – 7 hours ago

No doubt the Canadian pop star wants to disappear after reports emerged Thursday that Swedish police found drugs on board one of his tour buses Wednesday night. According to a police spokesperson, a stun gun and some unidentified drugs (though several reports claim local papers identify it as marijuana) turned up on the bus when police searched the vehicle after a cop reportedly smelled marijuana emanating from it.

Though Bieber did not comment directly on the reports, he tweeted from Finland: "some of the rumors about me....where do people even get this stuff. whatever...back to the music."

At the time of the search, the tour bus was reportedly in the parking lot of Stockholm's Globe Arena, where the 19-year-old "Boyfriend" singer was performing on Wednesday night. According to TMZ, at around 7:10 p.m., a cop smelled pot coming from inside the vehicle when it was parked outside The Grand Hotel, where Bieber was staying. Local officers reportedly stormed the bus half an hour after the Biebs had entered the arena and the vehicle had dropped 10 to 15 people off.

On Thursday, the police said they had no suspects, no arrests and that the drug had not yet been officially identified (it was being sent to a lab for analysis). "There were no violations," a source told People. TMZ added that because the drug was found on the floor of the empty bus, it cannot be attributed to any one person. According to Reuters, the cops are unlikely to do anything else unless some new information turns up.

TMZ reports that before the raid, Bieber was seen with his friend Lil Za, the 19-year-old rapper with whom the pop star was allegedly photographed smoking pot in January.

"I never want to let any of you down," Bieber tweeted after that incident. "U get knocked down, u get up."

Haggis said:
Wow!  A Bieber thread!  I just had to post here.

I got so excited.....and then I found out it was the wrong Biber.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6-mGwPh4L8

:warstory:  One time at WoT........

If you launched it like that, first, the upper section of the package would thunder down and wreck itself.  Second phase, forward section of the bridge would fall in the gap.  Stab blade not down nearly far enough.  Didn't back up to clear the front roller block from the guide slot.  Failed to raise the rear jib.  Prime mover backs out into a cushion area, pointy vehicles cross to secure the far bank, chassis is never first vehicle across.  Other than that, very cool video.

Where's Technoviking?  I would expect this to be HIS thread!!

Kat Stevens said:
If you launched it like that, first, the upper section of the package would thunder down and wreck itself.  Second phase, forward section of the bridge would fall in the gap.  Stab blade not down nearly far enough.  Didn't back up to clear the front roller block from the guide slot.  Failed to raise the rear jib.  Prime mover backs out into a cushion area, pointy vehicles cross to secure the far bank, chassis is never first vehicle across.  Other than that, very cool video.
Yep there is allways a guy like you sitting behind me at the movies.....................

Hey!  I said it was cool, not like my review of The Hurt Locker, now that one I shot rootbeer out my nose when he hauled all those projectiles by the det cord.

Kat Stevens said:
Hey!  I said it was cool, not like my review of The Hurt Locker, now that one I shot rootbeer out my nose when he hauled all those projectiles by the det cord.

So true.....dat.

compliments of our Brit friends on ARRSE

attachment.php

I find it perplexing that I can find common ground with Alex Jones... But his stance that BiEber is Evil  is compelling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t3POfNbx6M

Love the first post in the comments section.

cupper said:
I find it perplexing that I can find common ground with Alex Jones... But his stance that BiEber is Evil  is compelling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t3POfNbx6M

Love the first post in the comments section.

Ahhh Yes....Alex Jones...the same guy who FEARS nerds since he thinks they're one of the most dangerous groups in the US. riiiiiiiiiiight.

After his latest display of public immaturity and disrespect (shared with the usual disclaimers), he is no longer a fitting recipient of the QDJM, which I and many other Canadians wear proudly.  He is a public figure whose continued descent into juvenile debauchery should disqualify him for this medal.

Rrevoke it, publicly, Mr Prime Minister.  You may return it when he grows up and apologizes to all the youth for which he purports to be a role model.

Haggis said:
You may return it when he grows up and apologizes to all the youth for which he purports to be a role model.

... and make sure that he's properly dressed this time.

Why the hate for the Biebs?  Sounds like a good night at the officers mess to me  >:D

If anything Biebs needs to tell his boys to start practicing a little OPSEC  ;D

RoyalDrew said:
Why the hate for the Biebs? 

Because I'm not a beleiber that a public figure who is honoured by his government as a role model for Canadian youth should retain that honour once he has deliberately and repeatedly tarnished his reputation and the significance and intent of the medal.  (That's another topic, I know, but I wear mine proudly alongside my other gongs.)

RoyalDrew said:
Sounds like a good night at the officers mess to me  >:D 

Maybe - but we can't make him "Duty Celebrity" for a month.

RoyalDrew said:
If anything Biebs needs to tell his posse to start practicing a little OPSEC  ;D

TFTFY

Back