• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The merged BIEBER thread; for those who feel the need to talk about him.

Contemptible, certainly; Comprehensible, yes  ;D

But is plotting to Kill Bibber a true crime against society?
Now now you were all thinking it.

Reminds me of what Oscar Levant said when Frank Sinatra Jr. was kidnapped, "They must be music critics."

( Glad that Justin was not harmed. )

You mean there's actually something to castrate?!?!  :eek:

Article Link  ;D

Canadian teen idol Justin Bieber is outraged that the claim he recently submitted to Esquimalt’s Base Orderly Room for the court mounting cost of his Queen’s Diamond Jubilee medal was denied due to poor spelling, grammar, and formatting.

After being presented the prestigious award by Prime Minister Stephen Harper last November, Bieber decided to have the medal court mounted so he could wear it on stage without it falling off during his more intense dance moves. After learning of fellow medal recipients being reimbursed for their court mounting costs, Bieber decided to submit a claim for his mounting costs as well. However, his claim was ultimately denied by CFB by Esquimalt’s BOR.

After a hard day of working in an unknown farmer’s field, Bieber is presented his QDJM by PM Harper

Base Administration Officer, Lt(N) Donna Lawson explained why she personally denied Bieber’s request. “First off, the memo he submitted was written in black sharpie on the back of one of his 8 1/2” x 11” headshots. That’s the incorrect medium for submitting memos. Secondly, Ebonics is not an officially recognized language in the Canadian Armed Forces.” Lawson continued, “Finally, there’s no way the Crown can reimburse Mr. Bieber the amount of ‘an autograph, a kiss on the cheek, and a verse of  One Less Lonely Girl, which is what Bieber claims he paid his tailor for the work.

The Queen's Diamond Jubilee medal is awarded to CAF members and civilians for outstanding citizenship. Or, to those military members without many medals

Although unavailable for comment, Bieber’s publicist issued a press release noting that Bieber was upset with the Canadian Armed Forces’ decision, and is considering a redress of grievance to correct his perceived miscarriage of justice by military bureaucrats.

Eye In The Sky said:
The Queen's Diamond Jubilee medal is awarded to CAF members and civilians for outstanding citizenship. Or, to those military members without many medals

:rofl:

My first giggle of the day - thanks for sharing!

Can't make this stuff up....
Teenage pop star Justin Bieber is taking heat on social media after the Anne Frank House reported he visited the Amsterdam museum and wrote in the guest book he hoped the young Holocaust victim would have been a "belieber," the popular term for his fans.

A post on Saturday on the Facebook page of the museum said Bieber had visited the previous night and stayed over an hour, along with a group of friends and guards as fans waited outside to "see a glimpse of him."

"In our guestbook he wrote: 'Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber,'" the museum said in the Facebook post.

Regarding that last sentence in the guest book, a large share of the hundreds of commentators on the museum's Facebook post reacted negatively to Bieber's choice of words.

"Anne Frank a belieber? That is by far one of the most self-serving things I've ever read, like ever," Facebook user Tania Saez Pinto wrote.

"I think she would be smart enough not to buy his records," Facebook user Menachem Rephun wrote on the page ....
Reuters, 14 Apr 13

Here's the Facebook page from Anne Frank house

:facepalm:

From fifty three years of this building being dedicated to the memory of a terrified girl, to all about a teenage egomaniac with one stroke of a pen.

So, so very proud to be a Canadian right now.  Hope he had on his clean overalls at least. :facepalm:

The GG should recind his QDJM. The guy is becoming an embarrassment to the country.

Wait until he's a washed up ex-pop star and people are pointing him out drunk and stoned on the streets of Stratford.

Michael O'Leary said:
Wait until he's a washed up ex-pop star and people are pointing him out drunk and stoned on the streets of Stratford.

He'll probably look like Gary Bussy. Remind me to never buy overalls. They seem to have some sort of effect on your psycie.

The cringe factor on this is off the fricken charts......  :facepalm:

I hate that little twerp...

No one should have expected any less from a juvenile child that has a limp wristed grip on reality at best.

Back