• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

System Upgrade: Please Report Problems

Thanks... I think I've found the source of that one and fixed it. Please let me know if you see it again.

Cheers
Mike

Interesting, went from a thread back to "updated posts" and got a green screen with the header bar and nothing else. Had to close and reload. Mind you it could be our old browser.

I just got a bunch of posts that were "unread" even though I've read them.

Hmmm. I just did some system maintenance that may have been the culprit there.

Hey Mike, is the calander about to run out?? There's no 2013,...or is that because you know when the world is ending?

I don't want to let the power go to my head or anything, but... 2013 now exists. :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
I don't want to let the power go to my head or anything, but... 2013 now exists. :)

bow.gif

;D

Mike Bobbitt said:

I thought you were just hedging your bets. ;D

Mike Bobbitt said:

[unix geek]

But does 2038?

[/unix geek]

Whoa!! Whoa!....take it easy! He's gotta be exhausted recreating 2013, and you just want him to jump into something else? sheesh!

Mike....just credit my account...... :bowing:  :bowing:

Probably the wrong thread for this but, was some cosmetic stuff done to the look of the site?  The headers "Navigate, Admin, Forums, Services, Information, and Contact Staff" look different.  If I am not imagining things, they look better with this change, looks more clean.

Yes, very nice ... especially helpful for those of us with poor eyesight. Much appreciated, Mike. I can adjust my settings a bit ...  :)

Yes they are nice and big, but from my DWAN computer they do not give the ability to click on them.  The menus drop  when I mouse over, but as soon as I try to move my mouse down the menu they disappear.

Back