• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

System Upgrade: Please Report Problems

Long story short, part of the server migration happened this morning - not the good part - and that was just fallout from it. Thankfully it was a quick fix.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Long story short, part of the server migration happened this morning - not the good part - and that was just fallout from it. Thankfully it was a quick fix.
Are you saying that servers are like ducks and geese and migrate yearly?  I have been seeing lots of Canada Geese and Mallards in the air and on ponds.  But have yet to see any servers flying by.  :D

jollyjacktar said:
Are you saying that servers are like ducks and geese and migrate yearly?  I have been seeing lots of Canada Geese and Mallards in the air and on ponds.  But have yet to see any servers flying by.  :D

You haven't been near Mike's house when he has been having a bad day!  :rage:

Were "we" down for 2+ hours this AM? Or is the problem here, at my end?

Couldn't connect with either MS Windows or Apple ...  :crybaby:

E.R. Campbell said:
Were "we" down for 2+ hours this AM? Or is the problem here, at my end?

Couldn't connect with either MS Windows or Apple ...  :crybaby:

Not just you, Edward.  I was unable to connect as well.

Yeah, it was a maintenance reboot gone bad, but all is good now.

Mike:

Was unable to connect also... I also may have a router problem at my end.

Contacted my ISP and was shuffled off to tech svcs...then bounced to router tech svcs... ALL lines BUSY!!.. then call was dropped!!!

Perhaps I need a new router ?...Really hate getting fobbed off!

tango22a

tango22a said:
Perhaps I need a new router ?

Sounds more like you need a new ISP!

The problem this morning was definitely on this end.

Mike:

Changed router...Seems to be working fine!

ISP is a Rogers subsidiary and they say there are NO faults in their system....I still think a lot of ISPs are choking down on subscribers' band-width!

Would change ISP if I could but only option is on Rogers Cell line.

Thanks,

tango22a

No, I know what an ISP is, I was asking if your ISP was Teksavvy.  ;D

edit:  Never mind, I'll PM you to keep the thread on topic...

Sorry folks, had a hiccup this morning and may have lost some posts from the wee hours of the morning.

I think that AO may have reset or gone back in time too.  I wasn't due to have a refill until about noon (CST) but when I just checked in, it said: "You missed out on 13341 Combat Readiness by not checking in earlier! -40 Morale".  I can't remember my rank that I leveled up to earlier but I know it wasn't showing my complete combat experience for the day so far.

Definitely no worries about the loss of morale, just wanted to let you know about the possible hiccup.

Back