• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

System Upgrade: Please Report Problems

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
All,

This morning the server was upgraded, causing some downtime while the upgrade was run. Things appear to be working now but if you see something broken, please report it here so I can look into it.

Thanks
Mike

At the top and (sometimes) the bottom of a page, like this one, I see: Army.ca Forums » The Orderly Room » Milnet.ca Admin » Post reply (  Re: System Upgrade: Please Report Problems ) I don't think the " &nbsp" is supposed to be there.

For about 1/2 hour this morning my screen went all green.

For half hour this morning. I was only able to acess the main screen.

E.R. Campbell said:
At the top and (sometimes) the bottom of a page, like this one, I see: Army.ca Forums » The Orderly Room » Milnet.ca Admin » Post reply (  Re: System Upgrade: Please Report Problems ) I don't think the " &nbsp" is supposed to be there.

Fixed, the " &nbsp" is gone.

Thanks all, those were all problems of my making, and should be solved now. :)

Couple of times last night and just 5 minutes ago got an error message when switching from one thread to another.

Something about the SMF server.

Search function kicking back server high stress error too.

Yeah we had some load issues yesterday. Haven't solved the issue yet so the automatic "cooldown" may kick in from time to time, stopping core services and starting them up again once things calm down. As far as I can tell so far, it's just heavy use.

Hi there :)

Clearly showing my neophite leanings here, but something little that I've noticed has changed.... Not sure if it's a mistake or was changed on purpose.

On the drop down menu up top, "Forums," clicking on "Recruiting" used to lead to the index page anchor titled "The Recruiting Office." Now it leads directly to the one board called "Recruiting."

Or: The link used to go here, http://forums.army.ca/forums/index.php#c8    now it goes here http://forums.army.ca/forums/index.php/board,16

Anyone else get a "Database Error" message for the last 30 minutes or so?  ???

Yup. You haven't lost your mind. This morning anyway ;D

Back