• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So there I was.......

...  with one hand following the other as he said "there I was, with a bogey on my tail" ....

.... when all of a sudden, his foot slipped, his zipper unzipped and out popped a....

...when his seat mate leaned closer and exclaimed "Oh my, what a nice gun you have!", while trying to...

... run his bony fingers over the warm, oily steel of the weapon.  Slowly, he reached over and undid....

... whether he meant to or not, the pretty pink ribbon holding together the last shreds of my sanity, ....

which I had compromised when I made my first post on this thread . . .

... and hundreds of posts ago, before, or perhaps well after, the thread started to ....

...started growing an irregular, and oddly hexagonal-shaped...

.... extra head so we had to go to the Army.ca clothing stores to get fitted for new head dress. But we didn't have the proper chit so they sent us to ...

...3897th Mess Kit Repair Battalion's kit shop...

.... but we were stopped at the door by a large guy armed with a pick handle. We kicked him ...

... down the stairs and into the illegal strip club the Quartermaster was running, and suddenly realized how those new equipment acquisitions were really being bankrolled ...

... "Should I report this?" I look around, order a pint and ponder the meaning of ...

... the creature on the stage, near the pole, ...  my God, my eyes ... it was ....

a moderator from amry.ca who shall remain nameless . . .

... whose photo in assless chaps was returned by ArmyVern with a rejection slip ...

Back