• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So there I was.......

... but an educated guess would be that Scotty finally got the blasted transporter fixed in the nick of time.  Kirk turned to Bones and said...

... I have this rash, seems there were these two ditsy blonds twins ...

.... placed a side bet on the dogs and scratched himself. Suddenly the door opened with a whoosh ....

.... a onion skin loin cloth with rat fur accents. He commenced to touch everybody on ...

... the merry-go-round becaue he knew they couldn't get off until the vehicle comes to a full and complete stop at the gate.  Elwood Blues sat on his pony, laughing maniacally...

.... throwing dimes at Jake trying to get them into his mouth. One hit Jake in the eye causing him to draw his gun and ...

fired.  A deaf policeman walking by, heard the shot and wondered why.  Back to back they faced each other and .........

.... gave a shout that scared their mother, turned their pockets inside out just to get the lint. Funny thing is, pocket lint is now accepted at Canadian Tire ....

... and not a damned thing else!.  This is proof that you should always read the fine print.  Meanwhile, back at the...

.... office I was shredding personnel files of certain people who were going to "disappear" all the while drinking rum and coke. But I got caught not drinking doubles by the boss and my punishment was ....

... to participate in a battle to the death against the Goonies while only using one ....

.... suitcase monkey. But it bit us all and we caught ...

.... a Timmies roll up the rim cup that somebody had failed to check. Yeah!!! We got a coupon, good for ....

Back