• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So there I was.......

.."Èxpiry Date 31 March 1998" which would mean that I would have to get much.....

... music on cable but nobody watches that anymore so I slapped myself and ....

... diligently reading the Army.ca FAQ and practicing with the search function before asking a question about ...

... why any thread about JTF 2 seems to circle the drain at an alarming speed.  "And," he mused, "WTF is JTF 2 anyways?".  Just then, a flashbang came sailing into the studio...

... followed by four ninjasniperwannabees who apparently believed Big Bad John when he told them that Royal Marine dynamic entry drills are done just like ...

.... the Burger King Synchronized Assault Team (BKSAT) conducting replenishment of the condiment table. So anyway, back at the ranch, our bus load of Zulus were getting antsy and cutting up the seats. We can't have that so our ninjasniperwannabees were ....

...rapidly deployed to Rorke's Drift where they promptly re-built the redoubt with mustard and vinegar packets...

.... but a PMed Tech came along and said the artificial flavours and colouring in the condiments were hazardous and we would have to tear it all down. So we made do with sheep turds held together with spit. We survived and ....

...authorized to wear ketchup stain on our uniforms' left breast in lieu of a campaign star...

.... and out came the RSM with the dress regs and a ruler ....

... he gave instructions to Cpl Bloggins to bring white paint and brush....

.... to paint all the rocks, but that is another story. He finds a fault with Pte Whatcamacallit's decoration, He says "Whatcamacallit, that decoration is not from Heinz, 1000 extras" But that was not the best part ...

...in point of fact it was from No Name brand, 'you'll be dancing the hatless jig tommorrow'...

.... so Whatcamacallit whipped out his towel and his much-used copy of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy ...

...and, with money "borrowed" from the CO's wife's favorite do-gooder charity  bought himself a ticket to Betelgeuse...

...unfortunately he had a Vogon as a seat mate, who felt the need to recite him poetry....

while demonstrating favorite positions from the Kama Sutra using finger puppets . . .

Back