• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So there I was.......

...but is nevertheless site renown for his sensitive and emotive stylings of Edith Piaf torchsongs...

.... and doesn't let anything go to waste and eats the gum from under tables along with ...

... but then, being strange, this ham and cheese omlette is not that bad. Kinda looks like a ...

...particularly those who resemble Charlton Heston...

.... or so it is rumoured, he is like Elvis, around every corner ...

.... toH, tlhIngan Hol DajatlhlaH 'e' Da  Ha'DIbaH  HIjol  pIntIn  qaStaH nuq  ....

... oh no, I thought as I clapped my hands over my mouth, I've been stricken with gibberish ...

.... it must have been brain damage I suffered when I ate that ham omelet. At least it wasn't the canned stuff cooked up in the mess tins then ... I just lost my train of thought ...

.... fried bacon but that was all removed and replaced with whatever was on sale at the time, I took up my tube of Australian butter and spread it on my crackers ....

...when I suddenly heard a memorable drill instructor's inspirational words:  "OH YES OH YES.  IT HAD TO BE YOU DIDN'T IT? IT JUST HAD TO BE YOU"...

.... I then started to feverishly click my heels together while saying, there's no place like home, ......

... but when I opened my eyes, I was standing in front of a Pillbsbury Dough-boy shaped Accounting Officer who was auditing every single travel claim I had ever submitted.  "So," he asked, peering over the top of his glasses, "what is this claim for"... 

... my trip on behalf of the Regt'l Assn.  to the House On Pooh Corner to present dear old Winnie with an FGH cap badge...

Back