• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

PuckChaser said:
The game has also stopped popping up with the promotion screen... is that due to changing the ranks for the NCO promotions?

This one should be fixed now... promotion popups work, and you can post them to your wall again. :)

The other ones I'm still working on. The AOR screen looks fine for me... are you guys still seeing issues with that?

OK, I think I fixed the "redo mission when you click the menu bar" problem. But if you see anything similar, please let me know!

Mike Bobbitt said:
OK, I think I fixed the "redo mission when you click the menu bar" problem. But if you see anything similar, please let me know!

Its the dropdown menu for moving between AORs that is the issue I think, it just did it again:

MISSION ABORTED: You do not have all the required Equipment to conduct the Exercise Maple Guardian mission. Please visit the Quartermaster to obtain what you need.

Operations Center - FOB Zettelmeyer

Also, the AOR screen looks like this for us:

aotr.jpg

Thanks PC. For the AOR problem, does it always end at the icon, with no progress bar? Having said that, I bet it now ends after the progress bar. I haven't figured out the cause yet, but I have figured out the rough area in the code where it happens.

No progress bar.... and yes, it always ends with an Icon.

I run into an issue when trying to refresh my "Ops" page in that it bounces me out of FB and I have to re-log in. It's only the "Ops" button. If i go to my "PER" or any other page, and then go back to "Ops" there is no issue.

Seems like I used up my blank ammo allotment for this year, and started into next years:

240x 5.56mm Blank 5MP -116

I bought 320 more and it came back to a positive number. Wierd bug.

If I'm correct, the max initiative medal ends at 1000 initiative points. Isn't that impossible considering the max is 540?

Also, the same idea would apply to the SA max is 950/980 (officer/NCO). This would also somewhat apply to AtD at 990, but since the return grows as AtD grows, I wouldn't consider it as such.

Leopard 2 C2A6????????

The picture is of a Leopard C2

Leopard 2A4M CAN is a completely different tank.

crooks, you're right, I've adjusted the medals (update pending). 7.62, I have pretty limited photo stock... and equally limited knowledge of the finer details. :) I'm open to making corrections if you can be specific.

PC, not sure what happened there, I suspect you were somehow able to use equipment even though you had none... ran a deficit for a while there.

Larry, I haven't seen anything like that to date... are you logged out every time you click the Ops tab at the top of the page, or when you refresh while already on the Ops page?

Thanks
Mike

I am refreshing my "Ops" page. Not a big Face Book user so I don't know if it is just me, and it does not happen in any other applications.

At FOB Zettllmyer - mission is "track down group responsible for intimidating voters"

I purchased the equipment as necessary which was 1 x 5.56 magazine and 1 patrol sling

After doing the mission the 1 magazine stayed in my inventory.  I played the mission a few times without having to buy more ammo... ???  And no I didn't have any spare mags, I was fresh out before buying the one to test the mission.  The mag is still in my inventory. 

Trinity, that was definitely a mistake... it's fixed up now, thanks.

Larry, I'm not sure what's going on there... when your refresh, is it the Facebook login screen you see, or is it the one in the game that says "Please log in to or authorize Facebook before proceeding."?

Mike Bobbitt said:
Trinity, that was definitely a mistake... it's fixed up now, thanks.

Larry, I'm not sure what's going on there... when your refresh, is it the Facebook login screen you see, or is it the one in the game that says "Please log in to or authorize Facebook before proceeding."?

It's actually a couple, one gives me a white screen and the option to retry and the other is as you said "the one in the game that says "Please log in to or authorize Facebook before proceeding."

I get a white screen when running some missions as well. I think it has to do with a timeout getting the application back from the Army.ca server. I can go back to the page through my bookmark and it had completed the mission.

Weird... do the white screens happen any time? Or are they more likely to occur at specific times (in the evening, for example). Do they cluster, or happen equally throughout the day?

I'll start trying to keep track. I normally play around 0700 EST, and they've happened around then.

It seems to happen any time I usually play around 1100 MST and 0300 MST. I understand the log in one as it usually shows up after periods of inaction as mentioned bu Puckchaser, and i thought it was cured yesterday as it went perfect. However this morning when I attempted to go to the ops page it went into the retry mode and then aborted a mission because my CR was to low.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Weird... do the white screens happen any time? Or are they more likely to occur at specific times (in the evening, for example). Do they cluster, or happen equally throughout the day?

Just got a white screen, happened twice in a row.

I went to the QM to buy kit and changed my mind twice, each time when I went to go back to Ops i got the "re try" pop up. This was around 1454 MST.

Back