• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

It's not supposed to do that... but sometimes the system hasn't caught up with previous missions before allowing new ones.

For the record, this is not what precipitated the anti-cheating measures mentioned here a while ago.

Hey Mike,

I accidentally bought the same bunch of things twice in a row, costing me $2000 instead of $1000. Is it possible for you to reset that?
I got this twice over due to a 'page reload':

You were issued 1 x MLVW
Qty: 2
Prof: 1 (30%) MLVW, costing 180.

You were issued 1 x Vanguard Mk2 UGV Bomb Disposal Robot
Prof: 1 (30%) Vanguard Mk2 UGV Bomb Disposal Robot, costing 180.

You were issued 3 x Combat Shovel
Qty: 9
Prof: 1 (54%) Combat Shovel, costing 6.

You were issued 1 x Badger AEV
Qty: 3
Prof: 1 (38%) Badger AEV, costing 600.

You were issued 1 x C4 Plastic Explosive
Prof: 1 (38%) C4 Plastic Explosive, costing 20.

You were issued 4 x POL
Qty: 8
Prof: 1 (46%) POL, costing 8.

You were issued 1 x 100x 7.62mm Ball (Linked)
Prof: 1 (4%) 100x 7.62mm Ball (Linked), costing 5.

Anything's possible. :) That'll take some effort though, as I have to trace through your inventory and manually reverse each item out. If you can wait a bit, I'll try to get to it tonight.

Hey Mike,

The white page reload is happening to me as well. Last night was particularly bad. Every mission and every time I changed to the roster or medals page :p

Hi Mike,

The game is somewhat unusable for me right now.  I am getting either the white screen or the "log in to or authorize facebook" page for most clicks.  I have tried this on my PC as well as my IPhone and the result is the same.

Peter

Larry Strong said:
It seems pretty stable at this point. Both the game and Army.ca.
Agreed, back to it's normal stable self.  :)  Now I can continue to feed my addiction of clicking to find int.

I must admit when I could not access either the game or forum I did have a few moments of panic wondering "what am I going to do this morning"....... :)

Hi Mike,

I cashed in
Level 4: Gonna Sleep For A Week
50,000 Combat Readiness Spent
Incentive: Drop top 3 insurgencies by 40 points

Which was supposed to deduct the top 3 insurgencies but it deducted the bottom 3. Could you make the incentive knock down the top ones?

Shah Wali Kot is the AOR I wish to lower, and I started in my half awake stupor, not noticing that the INcentive medal didn't work right. So I am not sure if that will interfere with any changes you may make.

Merry Christmas,

T

This one does work. What I did was manually lower the insurgencies I didn't want it to lower (all the expensive ones at the time) and leave the 3 I wanted lowered at 100%. Worked like a charm. Did it just lower the first 3 on the bottom of your list at 100%?

Yep,

I thought it was supposed to lower the top three on the list :p

If this is the case, Mike may I have my medal incentive back?

I leveled my guy to 41 today, and the page went white. After about 15 minutes I went back on and my guy is level 48 instead of 41. I have 30 extra points to put in PER that I shouldn't have. Can you demote me? I didn't click too many times, (I know better from before) so I don't know how this one happened.

(I know I couldn't have clicked too many times because I only had enough resources to do the mission once) :D

I double ranked today with a HVT but the daily challenge only acknowledged one of them.  Plus on the stats page it only shows me going up 1 rank.  Merit points and rank on PER are fine.

Apparently I clicked too many times and it decided my credit was good enough for a loan, as I went -5 into the hole.

Well, clearly there are some areas for improvement still. :)

Task said:
Yep,

I thought it was supposed to lower the top three on the list :p

If this is the case, Mike may I have my medal incentive back?

It lowers the "highest" 3 insurgencies... I can see that the wording is confusing, so I'll change it. I've also reversed the medal purchase.

MPwannabe said:
I leveled my guy to 41 today, and the page went white. After about 15 minutes I went back on and my guy is level 48 instead of 41. I have 30 extra points to put in PER that I shouldn't have. Can you demote me? I didn't click too many times, (I know better from before) so I don't know how this one happened.

(I know I couldn't have clicked too many times because I only had enough resources to do the mission once) :D

Thanks for the honesty... I'll check into what went on there, and have fixed up your profile in the mean time. Let me know if it looks OK.

MJP said:
I double ranked today with a HVT but the daily challenge only acknowledged one of them.  Plus on the stats page it only shows me going up 1 rank.  Merit points and rank on PER are fine.

Right you are, that's a bug (and it's fixed). I've given you the points you missed out on yesterday.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Right you are, that's a bug (and it's fixed). I've given you the points you missed out on yesterday.

Thank Mike.  Appreciate all your hard work.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Well, clearly there are some areas for improvement still. :)

It lowers the "highest" 3 insurgencies... I can see that the wording is confusing, so I'll change it. I've also reversed the medal purchase.

Thanks for the fix Mike, I appreciate it.

Back