• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Well Mike my CR just refilled again for no reason. Both times it has been when I do a mission, when the page reloads there is no mission summary but I do receive the mission proficiency and CE for the mission.

Oh No a Canadian said:
Well Mike my CR just refilled again for no reason. Both times it has been when I do a mission, when the page reloads there is no mission summary but I do receive the mission proficiency and CE for the mission.
Take a video next time, so I can do it too. ;D

Mike Bobbitt said:
Vern, if you click on this URL, what does your address bar show?

http://army.ca/?var1=data1;var2=data2

Does it show the exact same URL, or is it changed in any way?

It's the exact same.

I received the "201 Int Collected" daily bonus twice. I think I found the problem, though. I'll send it via Private Message.

Currently, Stats shows Petamocto as being the "rank" leader, with 99....though if you look at the leader-board, PuckChaser is in the lead, still at level 99, but with more CE's.

I think perhaps the "rank" option is listed for the top person in alphabetical order, rather than using a dual look at both rank and CE's.

NS

NavyShooter said:
Currently, Stats shows Petamocto as being the "rank" leader, with 99....though if you look at the leader-board, PuckChaser is in the lead, still at level 99, but with more CE's.

I think perhaps the "rank" option is listed for the top person in alphabetical order, rather than using a dual look at both rank and CE's.

NS
You may have clicked on one of the sort buttons to change that somehow. I am almost certain that the Roster displays it in order of combat experience by default.

crooks.a said:
You may have clicked on one of the sort buttons to change that somehow. I am almost certain that the Roster displays it in order of combat experience by default.

NS is talking about the stats page, not roster. It's defaulting to Rank, then Name, instead of Rank then CE.

Good news, I fixed the recent problem with Facebook where mission links etc stopped working. Everything should be fine now, but if you find things still not working please let me know.

Vern, not sure if this will help your problem or not...

Mike Bobbitt said:
Good news, I fixed the recent problem with Facebook where mission links etc stopped working. Everything should be fine now, but if you find things still not working please let me know.

Vern, not sure if this will help your problem or not...

It worked!!  ;D

Uhh... I have 6 challenges showing instead of 3... is this a bug or the new SOP?

I received the "493 Eqpt Proficiency" twice. You also still haven't adjusted my MilPoints for this (but I'm not complaining...).

Looking at the current statistics board, you see:
6 Injun 1,350
7 Injun 922

If you click on the user name, it brings up the same profile.  http://forums.army.ca/forums/members/41323

However, the MPs histories are different. http://army.ca/milpoints/?user=523701736 and http://army.ca/milpoints/?user=41323

Alot of us know that there is a bit of a bug in some of the daily challenges where that you are rewarded for the same one several times.  I would hope that someone would notice that their MPs level had taken a drastic leap because of multiple rewards and mention it, either in this thread or a PM to Mike.

I would like to give people the benefit of the doubt that they may have missed that they were given the reward multiple times, whether they do not keep a close eye on their balance or any number of reasons.  However, if you all of a sudden have a huge enough increase that you can now claim not 1, but 2 incentives for milpoints balance, I would hope that a warning bell might go off.

I can see both sides of this situation.  One side saying hey, the game goofed up and I am going to benefit all that I can from this.  But then there is the other side which I see as cheating, that is taking advantage of a glitch in the system.

Thoughts?

Oh oh oh!!!  Me me me!!!!  I found some glitches!!!

http://army.ca/milpoints/?user=34510

airmich said:
Alot of us know that there is a bit of a bug in some of the daily challenges where that you are rewarded for the same one several times.  I would hope that someone would notice that their MPs level had taken a drastic leap because of multiple rewards and mention it, either in this thread or a PM to Mike.

I would like to give people the benefit of the doubt that they may have missed that they were given the reward multiple times, whether they do not keep a close eye on their balance or any number of reasons.  However, if you all of a sudden have a huge enough increase that you can now claim not 1, but 2 incentives for milpoints balance, I would hope that a warning bell might go off.

I can see both sides of this situation.  One side saying hey, the game goofed up and I am going to benefit all that I can from this.  But then there is the other side which I see as cheating, that is taking advantage of a glitch in the system.

Thoughts?

I certainly agree, as I am one of the people that paid for Mil points.

Thanks... I've cleaned up that record and I *think* I may have the duplicate reward problem solved.

I accidentally purchased 200 Flashbangs instead of 20 (costing me 2,000 MilPoints instead of 200...). Since I did the goof, I won't spend any of them, but could you revert that purchase for me? Much thanks.

Sorry it took so long, your flashbangs are now back in the QM.

Back