• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Hi mike,

I noticed a bug on my medals page. Under equip proficiency it says I have 87 pieces of equip at level 5+. I do not have anywhere near that much equipment or levels ;)

T

Hmmm, I thought I took care of that. Thanks for letting me know, I've cleaned it up again and will keep an eye on it.

Hey Mike,

My equipment proficiency has been doing funny things. When you fixed it the first time way back when, a couple of my high level items (C7- Level 28) were bumped back down to level one, which wasn't a big deal for me. I just worked hard and managed to earn the 50 items at level 5 incentive.

But now my medals page shows only 40 items at level 5...

JesseWZ said:
Hey Mike,

My equipment proficiency has been doing funny things. When you fixed it the first time way back when, a couple of my high level items (C7- Level 28) were bumped back down to level one, which wasn't a big deal for me. I just worked hard and managed to earn the 50 items at level 5 incentive.

But now my medals page shows only 40 items at level 5...

Same here I was at 48 items at level five now it shows only 20.

For the latest change, all I did was remove duplicate entries from the database... For example, a player may have had several "proficiency" entries for the C7, and if each one was over level 5, they would all count towards the medal. I was very careful not to remove any legitimate data. So unfortunately the numbers were just inflated, but are now fixed.

As for the C7 (and other eqpt) going down levels on the first fix, sorry about that... I'll see if I can work out a reasonable compensation for that.

Mike Bobbitt said:
... I'll see if I can work out a reasonable compensation for that.
For it to be a realistic military game, you could just have a Sgt-Maj character saying, "suck it up princess."    ;D

The first fix isn't a big deal, its water long under the bridge.  I guess my counting was off the second time.

Problem (minor)

It took me 83 promotions to notice this, but, as an NCM, rather than an officer, should not the promotion window that pops up show an NCM's rank flash, rather than that of a Major/LCdr?

NS

NavyShooter said:
Problem (minor)

It took me 83 promotions to notice this, but, as an NCM, rather than an officer, should not the promotion window that pops up show an NCM's rank flash, rather than that of a Major/LCdr?

NS

Well, you're doing good then!! It took me 85 promotions AND your post for me to notice.  8)

Yeah, it should... I was just too lazy to make an image for it, but I'll get on it soon. :)

If you click on a mission and complete it, then click on the Location drop down menu and move to a new location, the game will keep trying to do same mission over again, regardless of where you are:

msnbug.jpg

The only way I've seen to stop this is to click on a tab other than Ops.

PuckChaser said:
If you click on a mission and complete it, then click on the Location drop down menu and move to a new location, the game will keep trying to do same mission over again, regardless of where you are:

msnbug.jpg

The only way I've seen to stop this is to click on a tab other than Ops.

I was coming here to post the same thing. I thought I was going crazy as I never seemed to have as many CR as I thought I had saved...

My AOR list seems to cut off at the image of FOB Sperwan Ghar. It doesn't show the progress bar for it, either.

My highest AOR is Panjwaii.

crooks.a said:
My AOR list seems to cut off at the image of FOB Sperwan Ghar. It doesn't show the progress bar for it, either.

My highest AOR is Panjwaii.

I think that's a limiting feature so the page loads faster. I can see Gumbad but I don't have a progress bar for it. The game seems to cap the number of AORs you can see, if they're locked down.

Yeah, I understand that part, but it limits halfway through the AOR display which is a slight error.

The game has also stopped popping up with the promotion screen... is that due to changing the ranks for the NCO promotions?

I just noticed that I got the "116 Eqpt Proficiency" challenge incentive a few times a couple of days ago. It seems that the problem was not solved.

Back