• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New personal equipment for soldiers

If you are talking about your double-sent item. Yes it was recd. Email has been sent off with promised response this week from them.

I'm not sure?? I asked about the body armour as well as if there was a NSN on black paracord.
Sorry haven't heard from you and thought you were screening your calls (so to speak).

CFL said:
black paracord.
Hey!! I forgot about this one!! But it's still in there amongst the millions...I don't think there is but will confirm tomorrow. Don't feel bad. I just responded last week to a Tess query from like November I think it was!! Ask me easy ones I don't have to look up!! All my SMEs are in bed sleeping right now!!  :D

The reason for the body armour question is that if you can confirm for me I plan on writing the gov't to see what can be done to change it.  Thanks again.

CFL said:
rgr that
I figured you being the boss you'd be playing mah-jongg all day. ;D
It's PER writing season....come on who's got time for Mahjongg?  ;)

"It's PER writing season"
the beauty of being a CFL.

don't suppose you want a posting to would ya.  I think you'd love how they do business here.

follow up on my broken gv snowshoes

after a few emails gv came good and posted me all the bits i needed to repair/upgrade my plastic snowshoes from weak alloy rivets to stainless bolts  eric e ;D

eric e said:
  it may be a spec issue to get plastic crampons instead of metal, but would anyone think plastic crampons would support a 200lb soldier on sloped ice? :-\ :-\

do the GV snowshoes made for the canadian army look anything like these ones

http://groups.msn.com/2wheelsgood/gvsnowshoes.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=793

i'm having a real problem with the alloy rivets on mine failing so i hope yours don't have the same rivets

eric e :boring:

Back