• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Game: Make a wish

cupper said:
I wish that Maine disappeared so I wouldn't have to spend 5 f'n hours looking at nothing but trees every time I drive back to Nova Scotia.

Granted, but your well informed global warming info has bit you in your ass.  Now, because of the lack of tress, the entire east coast is either swamp or ocean.

I wish I was smarter than I think I am.

GnyHwy said:
I wish I was smarter than I think I am.
Granted;

X is 3/4 of 5;
to an cos y of 3/16.78to the >5 of/ 59.7877 to (9% of Y+17).
When; 67 of an 8 is 78% of TRI is 58% of the soln.

(X being 38.877645)
(TRI being 490.61540)

and that's your ATM code.

I wish that my deck didn't need to be stripped....with NaOH.....and someone could remedy my aching nostrils & hands....

Granted, you no longer have to strip your deck. You burnt it down instead, now you must build a new one.

I wish that this thread does not die due to over technical science terms again.

BadgerTrapper said:
Granted, you no longer have to strip your deck. You burnt it down instead, now you must build a new one.

I wish that this thread does not die due to over technical science terms again.

Granted, but without any advanced speech or science, we are reduced to simple topics using only words that have less than 5 letters.

I wish I knew what I know now, when I was 20. (I'm 40 now)

GnyHwy said:
Granted, but without any advanced speech or science, we are reduced to simple topics using only words that have less than 5 letters.

Me wish you have great succe....enjo.......apprec.......WIN!

GnyHwy said:
I wish I knew what I know now, when I was 20. (I'm 40 now)

But then your vast knowledge would only impress 20-year olds......and your peers find you ideas "immature and childish".

I wish afordable housing wasn't SO DAMN SMALL....(anyone on the economy around 12 wing knows what I'm talking about)

Granted... But then as affordable housing expands into mansions, more and more families clamour for them as taxes rise so high to afford building them... forcing you to move into a 'mansion' with 30 other families.... and 10 bathrooms.

I wish that I could fix my damn boat already.

Granted.  Unfortunately, said repaired boat allows you to go sailing where you fall overboard and drown.

I wish kids went back to not playing so many video games....

Hammer Sandwich said:
I wish that my deck didn't need to be stripped....with NaOH.....and someone could remedy my aching nostrils & hands....

Would you rather use H2SO4?

RDJP said:
Granted.  Unfortunately, said repaired boat allows you to go sailing where you fall overboard and drown.

I wish kids went back to not playing so many video games....

Granted! No video games makes them seek other ways to spend their time. This, in turn, leads them to their parents who are off doing things they would normally have time to do while the kids play video games (like golf or shop). Parents now have spend time with their kids all the time. All work and no play make parents very very dull. Unfortunately, you are now the known cause for parental suicide and/or child homicide rates skyrocketting. Good job, keener.

I wish to logically and empirically deduce that there is a god.

GhostofJacK said:
I wish to logically and empirically deduce that there is a god.

Granted!
but upon discovering God, he has logically and empirically deduced that you don't exist.....

I'm wishing that I had a nice big hunk of meat to throw on the grill after work.

Hammer Sandwich said:
Granted!
but upon discovering God, he has logically and empirically deduced that you don't exist.....

I'm wishing that I had a nice big hunk of meat to throw on the grill after work.

Granted, it's still moo'ing and breaks your grill. You are charged with animal abuse and PETA sends you nasty hate mail every day for a year while you serve your sentence.

I wish winter would come faster.

HavokFour said:
I wish winter would come faster.
It does.  It comes really fast.  Too fast for spring, who promptly leaves and ends up bedding down with Autumn.

I wish that this frigging cat were declawed.

Technoviking said:
I wish that this frigging cat were declawed.

Congratulations!!! You are the proud owner of a declawed cat that no sprays all over everything, including its owner.

I wish Irene would get over all ready

Granted, however it blows 150 KM/H and rips your house off the foundation. In my corner of the world, I however mowed the lawn.

I wish that the Military would stop bumping Aptitude testing dates..

BadgerTrapper said:
Granted, however it blows 150 KM/H and rips your house off the foundation. In my corner of the world, I however mowed the lawn.

I wish that the Military would stop bumping Aptitude testing dates..

Granted- the test was yesterday (and you missed it)!

I wish my kids would stop fighting... :-\

Granted... Your kids stop fighting after one shoots the other.

I wish that I survive the next week.

RemembranceDay said:
Granted... Your kids stop fighting after one shoots the other.

I wish that I survive the next week.

Not a problem....you survive.

But you get hitched to a "Projects R Me that you will do"Woman.

Jim, you forgot to make a wish. I am disappointed in you, oh so wise Milnet veteran.

I wish the weekend would come one day earlier so I can go moose hunting...

BadgerTrapper said:
Jim, you forgot to make a wish. I am disappointed in you, oh so wise Milnet veteran.

I wish the weekend would come one day earlier so I can go moose hunting...

Granted, but the season closed today.

I wish that all of the politicians and their backers and critics disappear from the face of the Earth.

Granted, but now the officers are in charge!

I wish this post-deployment kitchen reno was over and done with....god I hate drywall.

Back