• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Game: Make a wish

Granted, but you get posted back in Lybia in order to "Maintain stability as The Government changes".

I wish that it wouldn't rain for the next week straight...

Granted. Instead, it gets over 50C for a  month, a massive heatwave woth a drought. Again.

I wish that my 853c would finally come in, like I ordered.

RemembranceDay said:
I wish that my 853c would finally come in, like I ordered.

Granted.  It comes in, exactly like you ordered, complete with all the errors you made.  You now have an 853s, and it's pink, and it has a rainbow sticker on the back.  And a Jesus fish.

I wish this rain would just get over with already!

Technoviking said:
Granted.  It comes in, exactly like you ordered, complete with all the errors you made.  You now have an 853s, and it's pink, and it has a rainbow sticker on the back.  And a Jesus fish.

I wish this rain would just get over with already!

Granted, rain stops to be replaced by a blizzard of biblical proportions.

I wish the yard work was finished.....

"I wish the yard work was finished....."

You got it.... now here come the grasshoppers, in biblical proportions also.

I wish there were more boy scouts around to help the elderly across the streets...

ME

Sigs Pig said:
"I wish the yard work was finished....."

You got it.... now here come the grasshoppers, in biblical proportions also.

I wish there were more boy scouts around to help the elderly across the streets...

ME

Granted, but as they help them across the streets, the boy scouts then bet up ppl and take their money and handing it to you. After a long investigagtion from the RCMP and MPs your sentenced to life in jail.

I wish my shoulder would heal up quicker so i can get out on the trails again before summer is over

"I wish my shoulder would heal up quicker so i can get out on the trails again before summer is over"

Your shoulder has healed up miraculously! Your first reaction is to go for a hike right on a beautiful mountain. You accidentally took the short way off and are now a quadriplegic

I wish my ROTP application will be accepted

opp550 said:
"I wish my shoulder would heal up quicker so i can get out on the trails again before summer is over"

Your shoulder has healed up miraculously! Your first reaction is to go for a hike right on a beautiful mountain. You accidentally took the short way off and are now a quadriplegic

I wish my ROTP application will be accepted

Done! ROTP here we come....too bad that the class you are in needs the "short bus" hockey helmets and mouthguards....

I wish the crap going on in Britain would cease

Jim Seggie said:
Done! ROTP here we come....too bad that the class you are in needs the "short bus" hockey helmets and mouthguards....

I wish the crap going on in Britain would cease

Granted, but with the police capturing everyone, Britians correctional facilities have become over born, and have shipped the rest to Canada, so with that the criminals are now under control of our jurisdictions and their place to rest their head have raised Canadian taxes by 50%

Geez thanks JIM

oops forgot to make a wish,

I wish that the ppl would just get their damn heads screwed back on straight

Granted. They're straight, but backwards.

I wish that I will pass my SFA/CPR C/AED/BM course in the four days I have.

RemembranceDay said:
Granted. They're straight, but backwards.

I wish that I will pass my SFA/CPR C/AED/BM course in the four days I have.

Granted. You pass your courses as top candidate and move on to save hundreds of lives for the betterment of humanity. However, everyone becomes so reliant on you saving lives that at an (another) appreciation dinner, you choke and die on a Swedish Meatball because no one had any clue how to help you.

I wish my kid would magically figure out the benefits of being potty trained now rather than later.

GhostofJacK said:
I wish my kid would magically figure out the benefits of being potty trained now rather than later.
Granted.  While he acknowledges the benefits of being potty trained, he still prefers making doo-doo in his pants, in your pants, on the floor and the grass and the floor of the grocery store, etc....

I wish I knew what Colonel Sanders' 11 herbs and spices were.

Technoviking said:
Granted.  While he acknowledges the benefits of being potty trained, he still prefers making doo-doo in his pants, in your pants, on the floor and the grass and the floor of the grocery store, etc....

I wish I knew what Colonel Sanders' 11 herbs and spices were.

A stranger in a black trench coat walks up to you one day on the street and hands you a piece of paper without saying a word, and walks away. On this paper are the exact measurements of Colonel Sanders' 11 herbs and spices. You are "disappeared" a short time after reading it.

I wish I had a 3D printer.

Granted, however you become completely self sufficient and begin printing off more 3D printers. Wal-Mart feels you are a threat and murders you.

I wish that common sense was, you know. Common..

BadgerTrapper said:
I wish that common sense was, you know. Common..

Granted: However, it's the same common sense that everyone on the planet uses, hence the name common, and unfortunately someone uses their dumb common sense to  run you over while they are texting their friend about how hard it is to program their GPS and stir their Starbucks while driving.

I wish that  "common sense" was a few more points up the IQ level.

Granted, those affected by a lack of "common sense" are now able to perform typical motor functions, such as walking, talking and breathing. This will later backfire when Darwin's Theory fails to take effect.

I wish those who lacked Common Sense had a LOWER IQ, so they can weed themselves out.

BadgerTrapper said:
Granted, those affected by a lack of "common sense" are now able to perform typical motor functions, such as walking, talking and breathing. This will later backfire when Darwin's Theory fails to take effect.

I wish those who lacked Common Sense had a LOWER IQ, so they can weed themselves out.

Granted, but with in a week, guys in white trench coat walk up to you, give you a lolly pop, stick you into a padded van. Wrap you up in a straight jacket. Give you your own white padded room with a TV with 24/7 teletubies.

I wish that the police would do more community patroling to slow the speeders down in HIGH CHILDREN AREAS instead of acting like a QRF

Jimmy_D said:
I wish that the police would do more community patroling to slow the speeders down in HIGH CHILDREN AREAS instead of acting like a QRF

Granted. Your town becomes the new "Speed Trap Capital of North America":
http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100902/speed-trap-100902/20100902/?hub=TorontoNewHome

I wish summer would last longer.

mariomike said:
Granted. Your town becomes the new "Speed Trap Capital of North America":
http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100902/speed-trap-100902/20100902/?hub=TorontoNewHome

I wish summer would last longer.

Granted, however, now that global warming has taken over, the NHL will be forced to relocate all of the teams out of the sub belt. And Canada is officially now part of the sun belt.

I wish that Maine disappeared so I wouldn't have to spend 5 f'n hours looking at nothing but trees every time I drive back to Nova Scotia.

Back