• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Game: Make a wish

My wish is a LOT like NavyShooter's: I wish that the kitchen reno in my home is done and over with. The drywall's all done, but it's just hanging new custom cabinets  :crybaby: . I wish that cabinets hung themselves.....and that they are level and hung in the right order.

Besides that, happy  :RstTrky: Day everyone!

NavyShooter said:
Granted, but now the officers are in charge!

I wish this post-deployment kitchen reno was over and done with....god I hate drywall.

Granted, you are now building with asbestos slates.

BadEnoughDude said:
My wish is a LOT like NavyShooter's: I wish that the kitchen reno in my home is done and over with. The drywall's all done, but it's just hanging new custom cabinets  :crybaby: . I wish that cabinets hung themselves.....and that they are level and hung in the right order.

Besides that, happy  :RstTrky: Day everyone!

Granted, your new cabinets are installed! You've put them in perfectly except for one little detail... they are backwards and are now unable to be opened and closed.

I wish winter would hurry up and get here, there are some plump fish waiting to be ice fished in the St. Lawrence.

Wish granted, but now there's a snowstorm and you still need to shovel your drive way that has 4 feet high of snow in it, and your boss insists that you still come to work , even though the roads are horrid and you're late for work !

I wish university wasn't so stressful ! :(

Nault_army said:
I wish university wasn't so stressful ! :(

Granted, your classes are now the easiest in the world. Of course, the degree program you re now in will not get you a job anywhere.

I wish it was February 8, 2013.

CDN Aviator said:
I wish it was February 8, 2013.
Granted.  It is February 8, 2013.  BC.  You are transported back to that time, and are immediately drafted to fight in the Ur–Amorite wars.  You don't survive your first battle.

I wish that turkey weren't so damned addictive!!!!

CDN Aviator said:
Granted, your classes are now the easiest in the world. Of course, the degree program you re now in will not get you a job anywhere.I wish it was February 8, 2013.

From the profile of Nault_army," After my cadet career, I'm planning on applying to Ottawa University for Nursing Sciences."

Assuming she completes her degree of Nursing Science she will be very employable.

Technoviking said:
I wish that turkey weren't so damned addictive!!!!

Granted. It isn't addictive, for everyone but you. Unfortunately, companies do not cater to customers, and all the wild turkey have gone into hiding. So, no addictive turkey for you!

I wish that I will get my report handed in on time, to the right professor, and the right thing is completed!

Baden  Guy said:
From the profile of Nault_army," After my cadet career, I'm planning on applying to Ottawa University for Nursing Sciences."

Assuming she completes her degree of Nursing Science she will be very employable.

I beleive you have missed the point.......Nursing was too stressful.........i granted her wish and put her into something less stressful......

Get it now ?

RemembranceDay said:
Granted. It isn't addictive, for everyone but you. Unfortunately, companies do not cater to customers, and all the wild turkey have gone into hiding. So, no addictive turkey for you!

I wish that I will get my report handed in on time, to the right professor, and the right thing is completed!

Granted, he gives you an F, and tells you that you are evil for eating meat.

I wish I didn't have to go to dunfundurn in a couple weeks.

PJGary said:
Granted, he gives you an F, and tells you that you are evil for eating meat.

I wish I didn't have to go to dunfundurn in a couple weeks.

Granted, but now you are going to Aldershot.

I wish that this ear infection would go the F away!!!!!

cupper said:
Granted, but now you are going to Aldershot.

I wish that this ear infection would go the F away!!!!!

Granted, you now have a yeast infection.

I wish my package would hurry up and get here!  :pullhair:

HavokFour said:
I wish my package would hurry up and get here!  :pullhair:

Your package arrives while you are playing basketball, "Mr. Nelson":

2905_1453_basketball-crotch.jpg

I wish my laundry would do itself.....

HavokFour said:
Granted, your new cabinets are installed! You've put them in perfectly except for one little detail... they are backwards and are now unable to be opened and closed.

The strange thing is that even though the new cabinets are installed backwards, there are still somehow dishes and spices in them. Not sure as to how this happened . My wish is to figure out how the backwards cabinets got filled ;) ;D .

BadEnoughDude said:
The strange thing is that even though the new cabinets are installed backwards, there are still somehow dishes and spices in them. Not sure as to how this happened . My wish is to figure out how the backwards cabinets got filled ;) ;D .

Granted, but due to the overwhelming amount of glue and paint fumes you inhaled while installing the cabinets (reason they were backwards in the first place) you suffer from memory loss so now you've forgotten the answer, not to mention the original question.

I wish the hockey media would stop with the daily questions about Crosby's concussion.

Wish granted, there no longer is research to keep your favorite hockey players' heads safe and they're lives/brains are being put at risk.

I wish Jersey Shore (the dumbest show on television) didn't exist.

I wish Jersey Shore (the dumbest show on television) didn't exist.

Granted, but now that they have never been employed as such, they have pursued other careers and are now your boss.

I wish Murphy would just give up a frig off!  I will win.

Similar to an above wish, I wish that any inane show involving "real" housewives from anywhere didn't exist. I also wish that those "real" housewives actually had to live realistic lives and not act like a bunch of spoiled brats.

BadEnoughDude said:
Similar to an above wish, I wish that any inane show involving "real" housewives from anywhere didn't exist. I also wish that those "real" housewives actually had to live realistic lives and not act like a bunch of spoiled brats.

Granted,

But now the number of shows about toddler beauty pageants have gone up fiftyfold, and instead of being forced to watch spoiled rich women complain, you are now forced to watch 350lb women wearing 172lbs of makeup scream at 4 year olds who then cry for the entire remainder of the show (this is mostly speculation as I can't bring myself to actually watch one). You have doomed us all.

I wish my cat would stop shedding all over EVERYTHING.

PJGary said:
I wish my cat would stop shedding all over EVERYTHING.
Granted.  Your cat now shreds over nothing.  More specifically, it has discovered the void between existance and non-existance.  It has, in other words, made that cat owned by Schroedinger rather obselete.

Unfortunately, it has created a loop in the time/space continuum, such that your life keeps repeating itself.
Unfortunately, it has created a loop in the time/space continuum, such that your life keeps repeating itself.

I wish that I could figure out how to change the date on my stupid analog Swatch...

Technoviking said:
I wish that I could figure out how to change the date on my stupid analog Swatch...

Granted....but now you're transpoted back to 1994, and YOU OWN A SWATCH......

I wish beer was cheaper, and didn't cause hangovers.

Back