• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Game: Make a wish

Granted You rush out before answering the phone since a large sum of money has been deposited into your account which you happily spent buying MS points leaving 1.50 remaining. That missed phone call was the bank to advising you their system had a melt down and they are unable to transfer the funds out right away. Don't spend the money otherwise you will have to repay it all immediately. Your on the hook for 50G Your Lucky Day!

I wish I could get answers right away! (humour me folks) ;D

Granted. Every answer is now 42  ;D

I wish I hadn't just pulled a pointless all-nighter.

Granted. The hands of time have been turned back just for you. Snow Storm again anyone?

I wish the Toronto Maple Leafs had made the playoffs.

Black Betty said:
I wish the Toronto Maple Leafs had made the playoffs.

Granted.  They made the playoffs and won the Stanley Cup.....in 1967.  Too bad that was 44 years ago

I wish that my Blackberry would stop ringing!!!

Technoviking said:
I wish that my Blackberry would stop ringing!!!

Granted.  Nobody anywhere wants anything at all to do with you.

I wish I could meet the gorgeous, sexy, green-eyed redhead of my dreams.

Bass ackwards said:
Granted.  Nobody anywhere wants anything at all to do with you.

I wish I could meet the gorgeous, sexy, green-eyed redhead of my dreams.

Granted. You do, but she's already taken.

I wish I won something other than the chance to play again in roll up the rim to win.

AgentSmith said:
Granted. You do, but she's already taken.

I wish I won something other than the chance to play again in roll up the rim to win.

Granted! You've won..."one (1) extremely invasive tax audit"
Congrats!

I wish I lived somewhere that wasn't geographically predisposed to 6 months of winter!

Hammer Sandwich said:
I wish I lived somewhere that wasn't geographically predisposed to 6 months of winter!
Granted.

You now live somewhere that is geographically predisposed to 12 months of winter.  Welcome to Alert!

I wish it were socially acceptable to burp in public.

Technoviking said:
Granted.

You now live somewhere that is geographically predisposed to 12 months of winter.  Welcome to Alert!
I wish it were socially acceptable to burp in public.

Well played.....

Goo-gee-giggity-GRANTED!

Unfortunately, burping is currency, and flatus is considered a request for a substantial loan.........

I kinda wish I could buy a house with flatus.

Granted, the credit check involves a scope.  Unlike a doctor, the bank manager will not sedate you.

I wish my OT message would show up.

Granted... But the OT turns out to be a man. An old, old man.

I wish that school had already started.

Granted.... But it's you going back to school, and there are no hot teachers to hook up with.

I wish that politicians would pull their heads our of their arses and start doing the job they were actually elected to do.

cupper said:
I wish that politicians would pull their heads our of their arses and start doing the job they were actually elected to do.

Granted, however their conceived "job" involves slashing military spending and we enter the "Dark Ages part 2" for the next 20 years.

I wish HLTA would come sooner.

cupper said:
Granted.... But it's you going back to school, and there are no hot teachers to hook up with.

I want to go back to school... Because I'm in school! Haha, Hot teachers? No thanks. Got a BF. He wouldn't be too pleased. ;P

Hmm, don't think, Day actually asked something...so...

I wish my recruiter would finally get back to me about my Aptitude testing dates.

RemembranceDay said:
I want to go back to school... Because I'm in school! Haha, Hot teachers? No thanks. Got a BF. He wouldn't be too pleased. ;P

Then this song is for you!  :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewjxzSGmOGw

mariomike said:
Then this song is for you!  :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewjxzSGmOGw

No comment on that! :rofl:

Your recruiter DOES get back to you, but schedule the tests two years down the road...

I wish that my train will be on time Thursday.

Granted, but you're sitting in a cabin devoted to obese males with body odour going to a "fat camp" They surround you on all sides, suddenly asking for the window seat wasn't a good idea....

I wish that something exciting will happen, this very night.

BadgerTrapper said:
Granted, but you're sitting in a cabin devoted to obese males with body odour going to a "fat camp" They surround you on all sides, suddenly asking for the window seat wasn't a good idea....

I wish that something exciting will happen, this very night.

Granted, but it's a gang fight right outside your door, and since you went to investigate, you got shot and are now en route to the hospital. DOA.

I wish that I could be sailing right now.

Granted....but you're now deployed in my place off the coast of Libya.

I wish I knew where the he!! I'm posted to....

Back