• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Killing Canadians 'best way': student

Roy Harding said:
I AM getting repetitive here, aren't I.

I'll do my best to stop.
Actually Roy I think you should repeat it as often as you can here, without trolling of course, and then go on National Television and do the same. Often.

I'm guessing that for the RCMP, as for most police services, it's all about "what can we prove in court?" and "what do we have a reasonable chance of getting a guilty verdict on?"

I suspect they are simply waiting for him to get all cocky and do something really stupid.
Once the media advertise a bit for him he'll try to stir the pot until it spills.

Complain to the Human Rights Commision. If they can make someone's life miserable for publishing a cartoon, they should be able to have a field day with this guy.

recceguy said:
Complain to the Human Rights Commision. If they can make someone's life miserable for publishing a cartoon, they should be able to have a field day with this guy.

One of the Prohibited Grounds ... "Family Status"

Hmmm, "the CF isn't just a job, it's a lifestyle. 24/7 we are one huge Military Family."  >:D

Cripes, if I were a lawyer -- I'd be just warped enough to draft up an HR complaint on this fucktard based on my being part of the Military family. Never as warped as this POS though.

Using the HRC just lends credibility to the kangaroo court.  Charge him in a real court of law and return to sender.  Lets see how much he likes being unemployed in Bangladesh.

If I said that Muslims who support violence on Canadian soil are legitimate targets I'd be court marshalled. Bit of a double standard.

Calling for a lynching will only get the callers in trouble.

Canada and the West remain strong so long as we continue to observe the Rule of Law.

The proper authorities have indicated they are watching (and I suspect any real terrorists like the AQ and Taliban sympathizers here in Canada would probably steer clear of a mouthpiece like that anyway). While his speech is offensive in many regards, I think of it as the impotent rantings of a powerless and cowardly individual who wants to associate himself to a perceived source of power (even though these people would never have anything to do with him either).

Roy Harding said:
As much as I dislike what this ******* is saying and espousing, I refuse to advocate for his lynching - there is such a thing as due process of law - let the RCMP do their job.

I'm not sure if you're still addressing me here, but I never advocated his "lynching" either. As with you, I believe in the rule of law. What I did advocate, however, was an increase in the 'exceptions' list for freedom of speech.

As for not getting thrown away for what you "might" do or what you "think", I completely agree! It's when you publish your "thoughts" and discuss what you "might" do that you get thrown away. Talking about "maybe" blowing up this or that, publishing material harmful to ones religion. Ernst Zundel ring a bell? He never "did" anything except publish his thoughts about the holocaust, and wound up in jail several times for it.

What I was advocating was harsher punishments for such ignorant and hateful rhetoric. As soldiers we are willing to sacrifice our lives, as many already have, for the sake of preserving the wonderful society we live in today. Can we not make the moral, conscience-hurting sacrifice of locking up individuals for periods that conventional thought would consider "out of proportion?" Most of the people spewing this hate receive nothing but contempt from the majority, as can be clearly seen from this topic. If were willing to sacrifice the lives of good hearted soldiers for the sake of the preservation and stability of our society, should we not be able to lock away a few of society's leeches?!

Oh and as an aside, as retired WO and an adult I expected a lot more from you. While I have little experience, I've seen nothing but absolute professionalism from every NCO I've had the pleasure of working with. You on the other hand need to grow up and get off your thrown, your not the best or the brightest. I was trying to add to the discusion with tact and prudence, and you respond by insult, calling my words idiocy and calling me a dumblub? I take criticism very well, so long as it's constructive, and I've been told so by a WO (well, a PO2 but who's counting). Disagree if you feel its appropriate, I agree my recommendation was definitely unconventional. But attack my words, not me.

NCdt Lumber said:
Oh and as an aside, as retired WO and an adult I expected a lot more from you.... grow up and get off your thrown.... attack my words, not me.

NCdt Lumber, understand you may be a bit hot under the collar but you may wish to follow your own advice.

And to prevent allegations of a "DS Dogpile" against the posters:
This is CANADA, dimbulb -
Don't think we needed that one either, Roy.

Gents, maybe a night back to corners to cool off? 

I think you're both in agreement, but NCdt Lumber, you are not coming across clearly about your support of rule of law.  Reading your original post that Roy responded to, it struck me as being more upon the lines of advocating "vigilante thought crime hit squads".  Thanks for clarifying with your latest but maybe we need a rest on this one for a bit as it's getting emotive.

The Army.ca staff 

alfie said:
http://www.nationalpost.com/todays_paper/story.html?id=272528
The National Post is running a story to day about a Bangladeshi-Canadian, one of his quotes is
"Canadian soldiers in Canadian soil who are training to go to Afghanistan or Iraq are legitimate targets to be killed. … Now it is POSSIBLE AND LEGITIMATE!! ... believe me, if we could have enough of our soldiers killed, then we'd be forced to withdrawn from Afghanistan."

What a waste of the human gene pool.

The best thing going would be how this grub fell through some thin ice while taking a sort cut (hint hint). Its still winter, and I have some extra SCUBA weights too.

This so called human being (used loosely - and he is far from being a man) should be locked up, and fed a steady diet of ham sandwiches for the next 75 years. Oh sorry, the LWL (limp wristed left) tell me he has rights. Well phuck his rights. What about ours???

Cheers,

Wes

PS

He can always find a job with the NDP

Yes, and what do any muslim community leaders have to say??? NOTHING, why am I not suprised.

Are they Canadians?

Or are they muslims living in Canada.

Shyte, or get offf the squat toilet!

CSA 105 is correct - I should not have stooped to personal name calling.  I apologize to NCdt Lumber and anyone else who may have been insulted by my unthinking remark - no personal slight was intended - and I realize that a personal slight was given - I regret that.

I will reiterate, however, that I believe that this is a country of laws - and vigilantism (even theoretical vigilantism such as has been displayed in this thread) has no place in our society.

It disturbs me to watch people, who I otherwise think well of and respect, call for vigilante action.  Surely we're above that - surely we've all fought for better than such tripe?  Surely, we aren't the same as "them"?

he has been doing that for 2-3 years now, some of the postings on other sites dates back to 2004, both RCMP and CSIS have visited him in the past, as he commented that, so this is not a first time, none of his friends are stopping what he is doing, or even the "muslism association he belongs to does nothing to stop him , he will continue until someone from Pakistan or Afghanistan will hear him and will post a message on one their websites praise him for his efforts of hate to western countries.. I have feeling this is what he is trying to achieve ..

I've been following this thread with interest, and have seen some wonderful (and not so wonderful) ideas for this "Person".

Just as an aside, I wonder being as the legal system is treating him with "kid gloves" how difficult it would be to have him brought in for a psychiatric evaluation? And if said evaluation found any glimmer of instability, how difficult it would be to lock him up in a padded room for an indefinite period of time.

If we can't get him legally, how about medically?

I'm surprised that the Jewish Congress hasn't piped up about his hateful comments against the Jewish community. Maybe I'm missing that due to our/my  focus on his terrible comments about the military. I just hope they are keeping a close watch on this guy. I think he's probably a waste of time but as pointed out he may lead them into some interesting little side streets.

Just some dick face making brash comments to get attention. Reminds me of 15 year old kids on gaming sites.
Holocaust didn't happen! Oh watch the drama unfold.

Some of us become doctors, teachers policemen and firefighters to make a difference. Some join the military and serve overseas. Others sit in the safty (bought by others) of a classroom and spout off.

The fact that a dink like this can make comments like this and not be put in a steel box and shot full of holes proves to me Canada as a country is doing something right.

And look at what I Found...

http://www.facebook.com/people/Salman_Hossain/644081082

TheHead said:
And look at what I Found...

Was that after you read this post....

St. Micheals Medical Team said:
And he has a Facebook account:

Those with Facebook-fu, have a fun day...  >:D

dileas

tess