• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Killing Canadians 'best way': student

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
http://dustmybroom.com/

Has info and comments on the article

And he has a Facebook account:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Salman_Hossain/644081082

Those with Facebook-fu, have a fun day...  >:D

On the serious side, I think this quote can and should be used in not only a criminal case, but someone should bring it forth to the Ontario Human Rights commision. The thought of killing a group of people for political gain heards back as a loose defination of inciting genocide.

This guy is not talking genocide.  He is not talking "human rights" and there is only one reason he's not already picked up: he's a minority and people are "sensitive" to be viewed as suppressing someone's "human rights".
If someone in WWII were walking in Canada advocating for ethnic germans to kill canadian soldiers in Canada, well, that guy would have been silenced and locked up and possibly tried for treason.
I feel that someone "up there" should reach down, see if they have a pair, and then act accordingly.  Such talk is in my opinion just not tolerable in time of war.

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
This guy is not talking genocide.  He is not talking "human rights" and there is only one reason he's not already picked up: he's a minority and people are "sensitive" to be viewed as suppressing someone's "human rights".
If someone in WWII were walking in Canada advocating for ethnic germans to kill canadian soldiers in Canada, well, that guy would have been silenced and locked up and possibly tried for treason.
I feel that someone "up there" should reach down, see if they have a pair, and then act accordingly.  Such talk is in my opinion just not tolerable in time of war.

I tend to agree with you.  I just feel that the "someone" who should be getting a grip on this character is the RCMP - in whom I have great faith.  And I'm sure that the minute he steps over a legal line, they will do so.  He's already on their radar.

I am sure that if quoting someone else say a group is "breeding like mosquitoes" is worthy of a Human rights complaint, then this statement should ring alarm bells:

from the highlighted link:
In other postings, he wishes "a merry 9-11, and I wish y'all many more merry 9-11s"; says "the Jews are literally the most treacherous nation on the face of the Earth"; says "I hate the Jews"; and claims "the filthy Jews carried out 9-11."

Roy Harding said:
I tend to agree with you.  I just feel that the "someone" who should be getting a grip on this character is the RCMP - in whom I have great faith.  And I'm sure that the minute he steps over a legal line, they will do so.  He's already on their radar.

UNLESS... he's part of something bigger.  And they're just letting him lead them further into something.

No point in arresting him if he's not a flight risk or about to cause harm or damage.  I suspect they would let
him continue to lead them into more info / evidence for a while.

Trinity said:
UNLESS... he's part of something bigger.  And they're just letting him lead them further into something.

No point in arresting him if he's not a flight risk or about to cause harm or damage.  I suspect they would let
him continue to lead them into more info / evidence for a while.

Partially why I'm in favour of letting the RCMP do their job - and in the MEANTIME, ignoring this idiot - he doesn't need the attention, he's already had too much.

From the Criminal Code of Canada:

Hoax Regarding Terrorist Activity
Hoax — terrorist activity

83.231 (1) Every one commits an offence who, without lawful excuse and with intent to cause any person to fear death, bodily harm, substantial damage to property or serious interference with the lawful use or operation of property,

(a) conveys or causes or procures to be conveyed information that, in all the circumstances, is likely to cause a reasonable apprehension that terrorist activity is occurring or will occur, without believing the information to be true; or

(b) commits an act that, in all the circumstances, is likely to cause a reasonable apprehension that terrorist activity is occurring or will occur, without believing that such activity is occurring or will occur.

Punishment

(2) Every one who commits an offence under subsection (1) is guilty of
(a) an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years; or

(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.

Causing bodily harm

(3) Every one who commits an offence under subsection (1) and thereby causes bodily harm to any other person is guilty of
(a) an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years; or

(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding eighteen months.

Causing death

(4) Every one who commits an offence under subsection (1) and thereby causes the death of any other person is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for life.
2004, c. 15, s. 32.

http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/showdoc/cs/C-46/bo-ga:l_II_1-gb:s_83_231//en#anchorbo-ga:l_II_1-gb:s_83_231

He can also be charged with spreading hate propaganda via the internet. My guess is the RCMP is waiting for him to give them something more substantial or lead them to the bigger fish who is inspiring him.

Bigmac said:
give ten minutes, some dental floss, a foot of lawn trimmer string, an assortment of nuts and bolts, and he'll tell us anything we want to know....

Wow its creep like this that make me  want to puke .  The fact that he hasn't been charged yet is cause for more concern . I just hope that it's cause the RCMP want to make sure that they can nail his back side to the wall when they do charge him .

He's harmless because he's vocal about it.  Its the quiet ones I would be worried about.

Lone Wolf Quagmire said:
He's harmless because he's vocal about it.  Its the quiet ones I would be worried about.

Sadly, the the VOCAL ones that encourage the QUIET ones!!!

I agree with you completely, Lone Wolf Quagmire, still he's a pretty vile form of life.  RCMP did a great job of breaking up the terror plot in Toronto a couple of years ago, it's good to hear they're monitoring this wingnut and hopefully he'll cross the line soon and get busted. 

Guys like this may find it a bit harder to talk like this when the trial of those terror suspects starts, (this year I think) and the public are reminded of the kind of dangers that are around us right here at home...at least I hope that's what happens.

Spread the word:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21795853896
Group Info Name: Expel or Suspend Salman Hossain
Type: Organizations - Advocacy Organizations
Description: Salman Hossain is currently a University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM) student and a member of the UTM Muslim Association.

He ought to be expelled or at least suspended for his actions which:

1. Tarnishes the name of the University of Toronto
2. Tarnishes Islam and Canadian Muslims

Contact Info City/Town: Toronto, ON

Trinity said:
Sadly, the the VOCAL ones that encourage the QUIET ones!!!

"It's the quiet ones you have to keep an eye on." I have a problem with this common notion. I bet you that while everyone is paying attention to the quiet one, a loud is going to sneak up on you and BANG!
- paraphrased from George Carlin

Now seriously though, consider that the article says:

"The case comes as Canadian security agencies are struggling to deal with extremism among a minority of Muslim Canadians, particularly youths. Intelligence analysts believe much of this radicalization is occurring on the Internet."

If we take away someones right to incite this kind of violence, this kind of radical Islamic thought, both vocally and in avenues such as the internet, churches, mosques, news papers etc., then would we not be helping to abate the proliferation of such radical jihadist thought? Don't just make it illegal to incite this kind of hate and violence in a Blog, make it down right illegal to utter in a mosque service (if that's what they call it, I don't know I'm not even christian), on TV, in a news paper, on a sign during an antiwar protest. Seriously, have the next guy who writes "those who insult the prophet will be beheaded" and marches around with it thrown in jail for 10 years, and then see how many people are still throwing this kind of sick, treasonous rhetoric around!

GRRR This guy makes me want to ****ing break something! AGH!!!!!!  :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

karl28 said:
            Wow its creep like this that make me  want to puke .  The fact that he hasn't been charged yet is cause for more concern . I just hope that it's cause the RCMP want to make sure that they can nail his back side to the wall when they do charge him .

It is called due process,

RCMP jump into charging him without dotting I and Crossing T's, this characters lawyers will have him out faster than a drug dealer from Malvern.

Kudos on them, and the those that are looking in on this.

dileas

tess

NCdt Lumber said:
"It's the quiet ones you have to keep an eye on." I have a problem with this common notion. I bet you that while everyone is paying attention to the quiet one, a loud is going to sneak up on you and BANG!
- paraphrased from George Carlin

Now seriously though, consider that the article says:

"The case comes as Canadian security agencies are struggling to deal with extremism among a minority of Muslim Canadians, particularly youths. Intelligence analysts believe much of this radicalization is occurring on the Internet."

If we take away someones right to incite this kind of violence, this kind of radical Islamic thought, both vocally and in avenues such as the internet, churches, mosques, news papers etc., then would we not be helping to abate the proliferation of such radical jihadist thought? Don't just make it illegal to incite this kind of hate and violence in a Blog, make it down right illegal to utter in a mosque service (if that's what they call it, I don't know I'm not even christian), on TV, in a news paper, on a sign during an antiwar protest. Seriously, have the next guy who writes "those who insult the prophet will be beheaded" and marches around with it thrown in jail for 10 years, and then see how many people are still throwing this kind of sick, treasonous rhetoric around!

GRRR This guy makes me want to ****ing break something! AGH!!!!!!  :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

And if we take away NCdt/OCDT's right to spout this kind of ignorance, both vocally and in avenues such as the internet, churches, RMC, Milnet.ca, etc, then would we not be helping to abate the proliferation of such idiotic thought?

This is CANADA, dimbulb - you don't get put away for what you MIGHT do or for what you THINK.  Nor do you get put away for being an idiot.

Be careful whose freedoms you want to restrict - yours may be next.

As much as I dislike what this asshole is saying and espousing, I refuse to advocate for his lynching - there is such a thing as due process of law - let the RCMP do their job.

Roy Harding said:
Be careful whose freedoms you want to restrict - yours may be next.

As much as I dislike what this ******* is saying and espousing, I refuse to advocate for his lynching - there is such a thing as due process of law - let the RCMP do their job.

Refreshing to hear you state it again :salute:

Some important things need repeating

Edit: SP, had to run out on a cancelled Emerg call

Back