• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Feature Requests

On the OPS page, when you run your mouse over the items you need for a mission, it pops up a little window with a larger picture of those items.

Can we add 2 things to that window?

1.  How many of those items you have onhand

2.  Your skill level with that item.

Thanks,

NS

I would like to recommend a "Consecutive Pints drank on HLTA" box on the PER. Member with highest pints drank for a week gets 100MP, or +1 reputation. Soldiers always brag about how much they can drink.

No, this is not a suggestion brought on by the mini-keg of Heiniken I just bought.... maybe it is?  ???

crooks.a said:
Is there a way we can change the leveling system so we choose when we level (assuming the qualifications are met, of course).

Say, for example that I am level 1 and I require 2CE to level up. Once I hit 2CE, a button will show up in the PER that will say: "Advance to Level 2"

The CE bar at the top of the screen would continue to increase for the highest achieved level. So if level 3 requires 4CE, then once you hit 2CE it will say "Rank 2: 2CE/4CE (level 3)"

I like this idea!

crooks.a said:
Could you add a "Locations Locked Down" row to the PER? Thanks.

Would this be for yourself? Because then you could just look at the AOR tab, right?

a.schamb said:
Would this be for yourself? Because then you could just look at the AOR tab, right?
I'm thinking of this moreover when I go on the covert missions to other peoples' PER.

crooks.a said:
I'm thinking of this moreover when I go on the covert missions to other peoples' PER.

Ahh yes, that makes sense.

Than I also agree with this idea.  ;)

crooks.a said:

Shouldn't read other people's PERs, they're Protected B.  ;D

PuckChaser said:
Shouldn't read other people's PERs, they're Protected B.  ;D
I believe being a level 57 Officer gives me Protected B access, thank you very much. ;D

I don't know if someone has already requested this, but possibly a way to sell back some equipment?

a.schamb said:
I don't know if someone has already requested this, but possibly a way to sell back some equipment?

It has but the pages are getting long so I doubt it will hurt to say again.

a.schamb said:
It has been requested, and Mike noted that it could severely imbalance the game.

It would also cause the ability for users to buy, say, 5000 cups of Timmies for the five medals, and then sell them back (which would be cheating, more or less).

crooks.a said:
It has been requested, and Mike noted that it could severely imbalance the game.

It would also cause the ability for users to buy, say, 5000 cups of Timmies for the five medals, and then sell them back (which would be cheating, more or less).

Hmmm true..

Good point, I guess it probably won't be happening then  :p

I guess I'm stuck with this extra CADPAT Uniform..  :blotto:

a.schamb said:
I guess I'm stuck with this extra CADPAT Uniform..  :blotto:

Just one extra cadpat? He he I'll trade you my 1000 Gym shirts for it...

Task, you're not the only one....but I bought 20-ish of 'em, not 1000....

NS

as the roster shows Afghan Operations is coming up to 1000 players, (woot) how about the players recieve another incentive  ;D as well what about if instead of just training your proficiency with kit, take different courses to improve on it?

Hey Mike,

I was looking at the Medal Incentives, and I noticed for the 75 medal incentive, 5000 CE is kind of low. By the time I get that, 5000 CE will net me like 1/4 of what I need for promotion. It seems not really worth the effort to attain. Any tweaking you think you could do?

JesseWZ said:
Hey Mike,

I was looking at the Medal Incentives, and I noticed for the 75 medal incentive, 5000 CE is kind of low. By the time I get that, 5000 CE will net me like 1/4 of what I need for promotion. It seems not really worth the effort to attain. Any tweaking you think you could do?

I second this. I think I'm the only person close to it, and I'm at 72/75 with 2 incentives waiting to be cashed. The only way for me to do it is to miss 134 more CR, which is almost 5,000 CE anyways. 75 is a good goal to get, but its only 1/6th of a level at this point and its an expensive incentive with lower payoff.

PuckChaser said:
I second this. I think I'm the only person close to it, and I'm at 72/75 with 2 incentives waiting to be cashed. The only way for me to do it is to miss 134 more CR, which is almost 5,000 CE anyways. 75 is a good goal to get, but its only 1/6th of a level at this point and its an expensive incentive with lower payoff.

This is one that I have been meaning to mention too.  It is only level 4 and requires 75 medals.  Does that mean level 5 is all of the medals?  It seems like quite a jump from 30 at level 3 to this.

Back