• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Feature Requests

Good idea, I've added a section to the Stats page for daily leaders... and you're on it! :)

I like the daily leaders area.  Especially at the beginning of the day when your name begins with "A"  ;D

Daily Leaders
Attribute Leader Leader's Tally You
Combat Experience: Trinity 145 102
Max CR: swr12 2 0
CR Missed: Eva Reeves Gagnon 143 0
CR Spent: SevenSixTwo 177 60
Initiative: swr12 2 0
Situational Awareness: swr12 2 0
Attention to Detail: airmich 0 0

Int Collected: NavyShooter 98 0
Int Dossiers: airmich 0 0
Merit Points: airmich 0 0

Successful Missions: Trinity 10 2
Failed Missions: SevenSixTwo 1 0
MilPoints Spent: Eva Reeves Gagnon 685 50
Time Spent Playing: SevenSixTwo 1,841 916
Equipment Purchased: NavyShooter 65 10
Incentives Purchased: airmich 0 0
Insurgency Points: densy92 11 0
Eqpt Proficiency: Trinity 321 30
Eqpt Proficiency Levels: Trinity 4 0
Msn Proficiency: Trinity 91 9
Msn Proficiency Levels: MJP 2 0
Equipment Consumed: NavyShooter 65 10

Of course now we'll probably have people making their name ***AAAA to be in the lead but until then, I like the code you've used Mike!

Mike, is there a formula so that we can figure out how many CE are required for each level?  Might help those that don't want to do the double leveling to figure out where the cash-in of int would put them.

airmich said:
Mike, is there a formula so that we can figure out how many CE are required for each level?  Might help those that don't want to do the double leveling to figure out where the cash-in of int would put them.
Heh. I just came on to request this, actually. Seconded.

airmich said:

Yes that would be awesome....sad panda double leveled today.  Poor poor missed CR.

It's very complicated... I'll see if I can flesh it all out and post it here (or in the FAQ).

Mike Bobbitt said:
It's very complicated... I'll see if I can flesh it all out and post it here (or in the FAQ).

Would it be easier to just make a list of what CE each level starts at?

mich, it would be easier, but I'll go the hard route anyway. ;) Here is the formula to determine how much experience you need for a given rank:

I've added it to the mechanics FAQ:

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/97373/post-989076.html#msg989076

Similar to how we can now see the proficiency level for items for each mission, is it possible to scroll over and see what the prof level for the mission itself is at?  I know you can guesstimate by where the bar is at, but if you are trying to get them all up to say level 4 80% before using an incentive...

thanks!

Any chance you can make daily changes be dependant on the level of the player?

Example Level 70 guy's challenge is 1 level for 3000 MP whereas level two guy is three levels for 1000 MP.

That or can you increase the amount of MP for daily rewards?

I don't like the idea of having different daily's, but I do like the idea of changing the MilPoint value -- getting 50 MilPoints for one rank when you're up this high is not the easiest thing in the world.

mich, it now shows the proficiency level and % in the status bar... hope that helps.

SevenSixTwo, if you think about it, the daily challenges are already set so some are easy/hard depending on your rank.

For example, it's a lot easier to earn CE at higher ranks, but it's easier to rack up multiple promotions (and therefore merit points to spend on attributes listed on the daily challenges) for low level players. I think overall it's working pretty well.

I just added a counter to track the total MilPoints earned through daily challenges... you guys seem to be doing OK. :)

Currently, the Insurgency Level medal is like this:

Insurgency Levels
Level 1: Sent 'em Packing
Cleared Insurgency In 5 Locations
Incentive: +500 Int
Level 2: Street Sweeper
Cleared Insurgency In 10 Locations
Incentive: +1,000 Int
Level 3: Enduring Freedom
Cleared Insurgency In 15 Locations
Incentive: +2,500 Int
Level 4: Liberator
Cleared Insurgency In 20 Locations
Incentive: +5,000 Int (500)
17 / 20 (85%)

Assuming Level 5 is clear all 25 locations, I have a feeling the first person to clear all 25 locations is going to end up with 10,000 INT they won't be able to use. Even without the incentives, a fairly high Attention to Detail is going to glean alot of int out to finish off the hitlist. Dossier 39 for me is 7,000 Int. It'd be great to cash in +5,000 as an incentive, but it takes a huge amount of CR to clear these insurgencies. Since this is the only +Int incentive, I'm reluctant to suggest lowering/changing the cost. What I would like to suggest is the following:

Make initiative a factor in how much Insurgency is reduced per click. This will make Initiative even more attractive to add merit points into. My suggestion is every 20 points of Initiative will add +1 to the possible reduction you get. This formula might explain it better: InsurgencyReduced = Rand[1+(Initiative/20),4+(Initiative/20)]. So if I have 40 Initiative, the possible reduction for each insurgency click is now a random number between 3 and 6. If this is too powerful, simply add it to the top end like Attention to Detail does to Int, so the random number would be between 1 and 6 for 40 points of Initiative.

This will make it slightly easier to reduce insurgency levels, as it takes about 2 full CR charges for me right now to reduce one AOR. That significantly drops me in the standings pool, for little gain. As well, if the requirement for reduced insurgencies was reduced by 2 at Level 4 and Level 5, people may still need that int at Level 200 when the 23rd Location opens up. Level 4 = 18 AORs, Level 5 = 23 AORs locked down.

I was thinking the same thing, PuckChaser. If the rewards were more like 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 then it would be nice (or if the rewards were bumped up a level).

However, this is all considering that "Cleared the Hitlist" is meant literally. The Int missions may keep going after that (or Mike might start adding more as people near the 50 HVTs captured).

Cleared the hitlist really does mean you've captured all int targets... for now. There are still plenty of things I have on the back burner that I want to do, given enough time. The top tier for cleared locations is for 25 locations... and there are 27 that you can clear in total. (Again, for now... plans to add more are slowly forming up.)

With the current setup, you should be able to get the top tier (+10,000 Int) by level 150. Seems like a long way away for a most of us. :) I'll put some thought into the Int system and see if I can improve on it.

I actually like the int system. I've noticed a marked difference in how much int I find and how often I find it just by adding Attention to Detail. My small beef is the AOR system, and an easy fix which also makes Initiative more useful is what I listed above.

There is a "You" column for daily leaders.  Is it possible to get the same type of thing for "Command Roles" to see where we stand against the big boys?

Back