• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Can you identify this for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyeGuy said:
1. Why is it only in the last 10 years that we have seen what would be seen as chemtrails? (existing in crisscross patterns for long periods of time. Normal contrails disappear fairly fast...The one in my photo was there for over an hour.)

What leads you to believe it's only been the last ten years? I've seen them all my life. I've also seen many that have lasted over an hour, guess that explains that ringing in my ears...

2. Chemtrails have appeared in all kinds of weather conditions.

Such as?

I'm not accusing the military of spraying in this case but I think its important to keep in mind that the military has conducted spraying tests on the public in the past.  The pentagon has admitted to conducting 36 tests over the city of Winnipeg in 1953 in which they tested cancer causing agents....This is admitted by the Pentagon.....I've got the Toronto Star article from the 90's where they reported from the Pentagon press conference....

Are you drawing comparisons? Cause I see apples and bowling balls, friend. And all this time I thought I didn't like Winnipeg because it is hot as f*ck in the summer and cold as f*ck in the winter, turns out the Pentagon may be to blame ::)

RyeGuy said:
I guess the chemtrail advocates would ask a couple of follow up questions.

You're not an advocate, just another conspiracy nutjob

1. Why is it only in the last 10 years that we have seen what would be seen as chemtrails? (existing in crisscross patterns for long periods of time. Normal contrails disappear fairly fast...The one in my photo was there for over an hour.)

B-17s in world war 2 were leaving giant condensation trails that lasted hours after they passed......"10 years" my ass.  You see what you want to see and obviously dont understand the science.    http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/atmosphere/contrails/b17-contrails.jpg

2. Chemtrails have appeared in all kinds of weather conditions.

CONTRAILS........CONTRAILS...........CONTRAILS.......as in CONDENSATION TRAILS !!!!  In the case of your pictures of a C-130 in Kenora, they are exhaust trails left by the engines burning JP-8 fuel..........thats it thats all.

I'm not accusing the military of spraying in this case but I think its important to keep in mind that the military has conducted spraying tests on the public in the past.  The pentagon has admitted to conducting 36 tests over the city of Winnipeg in 1953 in which they tested cancer causing agents....This is admitted by the Pentagon.....I've got the Toronto Star article from the 90's where they reported from the Pentagon press conference....

More conspiracy nutjob stuff....

George Wallace said:
OK

You are seriously turning into a "Conspiracy Theorist".  Those vapour trails are natural.  You will see them behind any aircraft under the correct weather conditions.  There is a very scientific explanation for this occurance; one that I will leave to an expert........................but rest assured, IT IS NOT CHEMICAL SPRAYING!

Ok, I'll give the explanation a go.

Every engine that burns hydro carbons (ie fossil fuels) creates a multitude of byproducts, two major by products are Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and water. The water is in gas form due to the heat of the combustion.

The temperature drops with altitude at what's called the adiabatic lapse rate, there are two lapse rates, dry and saturated. The dry adiabatic lapse rate is 3 degrees Celsius per 1000 ft, once the air reaches saturation (the point at which clouds form), the rate drops to 1.5 degrees Celsius per 1000 ft. The average lapse rate is 2 degrees per 1000 ft.  So if it's 15 degrees on the surface, it will be 12 degrees at 1000 ft, 9 degrees at 2000 ft and so on until the temperature/dew point spread reaches zero and the air becomes saturated, but using the average lapse rate, we can deduce that if the surface temp is 25 degrees, then at 25,000 ft, the temp will be approx 50 degrees cooler, or -25 degrees.

Since cold air cannot hold as much moisture as warm air, the water vapour from the exhaust condenses and forms clouds and condensation trails (contrails). Another phenomenon that happens is that the exhaust provides condensation nuclei (ie, a solid for the water vapour to condense on), so with the combo of cold air, high water vapour content and condensation nuclei, you will see contrails.

As for the Herc's black tails, as was explained earlier, turbine engines are not the most efficient and they often leave a black sooty exhaust hanging in the air, not unlike the black exhaust you see from diesel engined trucks.

I forgot to add that the length of time they stay visible depends on the air temp at the altitude they're flying at, it's not uncommon for it to be -50 at 30,000 - 35,000 ft. So the higher the aircraft, the longer the contrails will last. Check it out in the winter, they stay for hours and hours. This is of course if there's no cloud cover obscuring the contrails from view. But trust me, they're there every day, all year round and they've been forming since we've began high altitude flight.

That white aircraft you have on your website is most probably an Air Canada Airbus 340.  Note the four engines and winglets.  It could also be a Boeing 747-400 series aircraft too. 

You're on to them dude....

I foresee black helicopters in your future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back