• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ for September 2011

Congrats everyone!

I just accepted an AVS Tech position. See you all in September.

Congrats all!  As Mudshuvel mentioned, I was accepted today for ATIS!  Woohooooo

Come on Sept 5th! 

See you there!
;D

I haven't got my travel info yet but I assume I will be flying from toronto. I live in Guelph, which is about 45-50 minutes away from pearson international

I'll be flying out from Moncton... a bit aways from Toronto, haha

pH boy said:
Hey Roma (ROMANMAZ),
R u flying from Toronto, Sept. 3d?
Yea Sept.3rd, I still haven't received specifics but I'm assuming it will be from Toronto since I'm living just at the edge of Mississauga.
(sarcasm) By the way, only my girl calls me Roma! :threat: (sarcasm)

pH boy said:
OK ROMANMAZ,

I can call u Romka as well.

How old r u, son?

pH boy, please read the Milnet Conduct Guidelines, which I'm sure you did on registration, in particular this part:

"You will not use excessive webspeak, or other shorthand styles of typing. Please use English or French to the best of your ability; this makes it easier for those who are not posting in their native language."

PMedMoe:

Oops! Sorry Sgt, that's right. I did use shorthand. I'll try to be more careful in future with that. Thanks for reminding. Some people, like me, are new here. That's why mistake was occurred.

ROMANMAZ:

By the way, Romka, do not worry, I found that you are 20, just little late. Tell your parents, they have a good son. My son almost like you 19. But he is in Army Reserve, RMS Clerk. He applied for infantry, but his vision is #4, for infantry you need #3. So, RMS Clerk position was available at that time and he accepted offer to be a RMS Clerk.

I will be flying out of Toronto on September 3 for St. Jean. I am currently an NCM SEP student studying electronics. My trade is NET Tactical 00118. Im getting a little nervous about BMQ, however my training is going good, and I am committed to being the best version of myself ever when I walk into the MEGA for the first time. Let the countdown begin!

Diesel_10

Visit the Facebook group, Diesel. Its starting to expand now that more people are receiving their offers.

pH boy said:
Diesel_10:

Have you got all traveling papers yet?

Not yet, I have a dental appointment in August at ASU Toronto, at that time I will talk to my MWO about plane tickets, bmq, etc. What I know for sure is that I've been loaded on to a BMQ platoon. Fly out Sept. 3 and begin Sept. 5.  Im not sure but I believe a graduation date of Dec. 9 is likely if all goes well.

Have you been given any travel papers yet?

Diesel10

Mudshuvel said:
Visit the Facebook group, Diesel. Its starting to expand now that more people are receiving their offers.

Hey Mud, I tried to look at the facebook page but because I`m not a member of facebook I am not allowed to see it. Maybe I could browse it with my wife`s account. Is there anyway of seeing the page without having a facebook account?

Back